Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 11:19 AM

11,230 posts, read 9,315,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
I think he still exists but has limp wrists from overuse syndrome.

These days days guys need to get with the program and leave that nose hair ear wax foot cheese jive back in the day. Or else NO HONEY for you.
Well, I'm just as hairy as ever (except that some of it's coming off the top of my head and moving to my back) and my wife seems to like it just as well as she did 35 years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2021, 11:28 AM

29,742 posts, read 34,372,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
You’re taking that definition far too literally. A girl, is any person that is female. Yes, girl can be used as a placeholder term to refer to any and all women.
But I'm guessing that you wouldn't use the word "boy" to describe any and all men.

Old 08-12-2021, 02:40 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
A girl is a female human under the age of adulthood.

Why do you care what a girl thinks about armpit hair?

Kids can be cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
You’re taking that definition far too literally. A girl, is any person that is female. Yes, girl can be used as a placeholder term to refer to any and all women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
That is incorrect. It's important that men understand the difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
But I'm guessing that you wouldn't use the word "boy" to describe any and all men.
Let me fix it.

What do girls think of boys who shave their armpit hair?

Boys don't have armpit hair.

Old 08-12-2021, 03:10 PM

453 posts, read 120,060 times
I try to roll with the times so it's okay to me for a guy to shave his pits. I can see that it helps with odor control and to each his/her own.

Old 08-12-2021, 03:28 PM

3,488 posts, read 1,407,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
It's quite cominal that some girls would not date a guy if his armpits were shaved. Crazy, eh… Maybe many are not aware, but if a man shaves his armpits he could let the hair grow back for the sake of the woman and if she is worth it. Some guys are naturally hairless just about everywhere, then the armpits are hairless because hair never grows.

The funny thing is, I have a considerable amount of hair on my chest, stomach, arms and legs, but on my armpits, I don't grow much. I grow some, but it's not overly hairy like some other men. I'm not blessed enough to be able to grow an armpit fro, if that's the fad today.

Seriously though, my armpit hair grows back so thin and patchy that I think it's better off shaved or closely trimmed.

Old 08-12-2021, 05:06 PM

2,161 posts, read 1,151,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
All this “man scrapping” is time consuming, and self imposed feminization. It could be peer pressure due to age. What happened to men who march to the beat of their own drum? I think that men who tweeze their eyebrows to the point where they always look surprised looks very unnatural, but to each his own.

I don't agree with you at all.

But I don't like the overly tweezed eyebrow look either. Lets be honest... can you even listen to man who's talking to you when his eyebrows look/move like a caterpillar and his nose hairs look like a baby spider trying to crawl out of his nose? It is a huge distraction and turn off to me.

Old 08-12-2021, 08:05 PM

2,360 posts, read 1,437,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
These days days guys need to get with the program and leave that nose hair ear wax foot cheese jive back in the day. Or else NO HONEY for you.

Wish I wasn't eating dinner when I read this!

Old 08-12-2021, 09:50 PM

7,708 posts, read 5,451,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I don't want anything shaved on a guy other than his face, and a clean hair/neckline. If I found out a guy I was interested in shaved his pits, I'd no longer be interested.

Old 08-13-2021, 10:12 AM

11,759 posts, read 14,648,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turf3 View Post

Now they want them to look like boys, except for the giant beards.
I suspect you might have a hard time finding a man with a beard who shaves his body hair.

Old 08-13-2021, 11:29 AM

50,748 posts, read 36,447,875 times
I would find it weird but it wouldn't be a deal breaker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty