Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 05:26 PM

881 posts, read 921,592 times

Advertisements

Chilean women aren't considered particulary beautiful in the Latin American context, generally speaking. Also, bear in mind that Chile has the second highest overweight/obesity rate in Latin America, almost on par with Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Venezuela doesn't have a higher % of beauties than other Latin American countries.
They definitely do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 08:51 PM

8,864 posts, read 8,437,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
LOL...

"I don't know if it's because of the tourism or just because it's Paris, but it attracts the most heavenly creatures I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. What made them so attractive was their grace, their poise and how they handled themselves. Being from Texas, I'm used to the more brazenly and brash women. The women in Paris were so sophisticated and very lady-like, which is my preference"----Anonymous guy(excerpt)

1. France,
2. Egypt,
3. Croatia,
4. Cote D'Ivoire,
5. Latvia,
6. Thailand,
7. Ethiopia,
8. Japan,
9. S. Africa,
10. Philippines,
11. Chile,
12. Argentina,
13. Brazil,
14. Sweden,
15. U.S,
16. Colombia,
17. Germany,
18. Mexico,
19. Romania,
20. Ukraine,
21. Spain

21 Countries With The Most Beautiful Normal Women | WanderingPioneer
Lol indeed. What a loser.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:29 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Lol indeed. What a loser.
) this.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:40 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,302,595 times
Where is Italy on this list? It wasn't that long ago that I read an article saying Italy had some of the most beautiful women. Who comes up with these lists? People Magazine is the most ridiculous with their "Most Gorgeous Lists" they come up with every year.

Where are the "Most Generous Person" lists? Or "Most Unselfish Person lists"? Beauty fades, kindness doesn't.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:43 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Does it matter? Don't you just need one woman?

Even if there is a higher "percentage," per se, of beautiful women somewhere doesn't mean the majority will be amazing. The majority of people anywhere are average, hence the term "average."

I guess this was just academic curiosity but I personally don't generally think along these lines...i.e. "Where are the most handsome men?" I mean I don't need the most men, LOL, I only need one! (And he needs to be a lot more than just handsome!)

Old 10-10-2016, 12:13 PM

10,640 posts, read 16,021,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Does it matter? Don't you just need one woman?
Yes for love you only need "one" but for other things... don't want to be explicit but i think you get my point.

Old 10-10-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Yes for love you only need "one" but for other things... don't want to be explicit but i think you get my point.
So for those things they have to be the "most beautiful"?

You're literally going to fly to Egypt just to get laid by someone arguably (based on a random list) more empirically pretty?

Hookers are cheaper! #justsayin

Old 10-10-2016, 12:52 PM

10,640 posts, read 16,021,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So for those things they have to be the "most beautiful"?

You're literally going to fly to Egypt just to get laid by someone arguably (based on a random list) more empirically pretty?

Hookers are cheaper! #justsayin
Well Egyptians aren't really high on my list, i'm more into Far East Asians.
I don't need to travel to those countries, many of them live all over the world, including my own country.

Old 10-10-2016, 01:15 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,095,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
"normal" woman? Sounds boring, post one with the most beautiful crazy women.
Greece & Russia. Just kidding (sorta); I'm Greek. Don't know if I'm beautiful but I'm NOT that "normal" ...

What does "normal" refer to anyway?

Old 10-10-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Well Egyptians aren't really high on my list, i'm more into Far East Asians.
I don't need to travel to those countries, many of them live all over the world, including my own country.
Okay, but...then you're negating the whole "highest percentage in X country" thing, as you're picking from women in your country (and I'm guessing that The Netherlands doesn't have more East Asian women than East Asia has).

Right?

So the list still doesn't help you, LOL. It just tells you "I like women of Far East descent!" which you likely knew already. Correct? You probably didn't need a list to tell you that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty