Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 10:16 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,886,517 times

Advertisements

I’ve printed all of the replies and miss aksarben will be reading this in the morning. I think it’s time for me to gain a little more space in the closet for myself and my shoes. Thank you all for the information. ~ If I’m not posting any longer you’ll know that the printout wasn’t received well after reading it. I may become homeless tomorrow afternoon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 10:21 PM

Red face sorry

I’m sorry my thread was moved to the fashion and beauty forum. I had nothing to do with it, and I feel very uncomfortable here. I think the mod’s should consider a man’s preference as to where he posts his thread. I'm going back to Other Topics area

Old 09-27-2007, 11:58 PM

12 posts, read 52,963 times
I like owning lots of shoes... i have 31 pairs in their boxes. I really love wedges and flats. i agree with HIF , I don't think anyone can ignore those types of sales in my opinion.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:50 AM

3,295 posts, read 9,189,032 times
Quote:
I’m sorry my thread was moved to the fashion and beauty forum. I had nothing to do with it, and I feel very uncomfortable here. I think the mod’s should consider a man’s preference as to where he posts his thread.
I think the mods considered shoes *fashion* which is why it got moved. I'm ignoring where it is and just reading this one thread. Liz

Old 09-28-2007, 09:24 AM

Question excessive = ?#

What is the number that you can connect with excessive?

Old 09-28-2007, 09:57 AM

1,913 posts, read 8,908,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post

I’m sorry my thread was moved to the fashion and beauty forum. I had nothing to do with it, and I feel very uncomfortable here. I think the mod’s should consider a man’s preference as to where he posts his thread. I'm going back to Other Topics area

LOL...why do you feel uncomfortable? You probably received more responses here than you would in the over-rated, "crowded" Other Topics...

Old 09-28-2007, 10:01 AM

1,913 posts, read 8,908,578 times
Quote:

That would depend on the person, no?

The world's best-known shoe collector, former Philippine First Lady Imelda Marcos. She had so many shoes that a museum was opened in which most of the exhibits are her own footwear.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:44 AM

656 posts, read 2,315,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citybythebay View Post
The world's best-known shoe collector, former Philippine First Lady Imelda Marcos. She had so many shoes that a museum was opened in which most of the exhibits are her own footwear.
Now, I knew about her shoe collecting, but that's intense.

P.S. - This is about the time I start in with the bad shoe puns. I don't want to be a heel, but there are so many that are on the tip of my tongue.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybythebay View Post
LOL...why do you feel uncomfortable? You probably received more responses here than you would in the over-rated, "crowded" Other Topics...
Guys never never ever go into some departments in the department stores (you know what I mean?) lolo I just don’t feel comfortable here, (I don’t see anything fashionable that I can wear or want to buy) so why am I here. Women never listen to what a man has to say about style, color, or size anyway.

And yes it’s getting to be a rep jungle in the other area. Most of it is in good fun.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:53 AM

Question numbers please!

Quote:

So what is excessive? I'm not seeing any numbers posted here ladies! And I need to go to the hardware dept. soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty