Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 01:22 PM

511 posts, read 2,451,833 times

Advertisements

A girl friend and I were sitting on the Metro Train a few days ago and a woman came on to the train and everyone's heads turned. This woman who must have been maybe 30 years old was just incredibly beautiful. She was not pretty, cute, attractive, good looking or plesant, instead, she was just beautiful. My woman friend looked at her and said, WOW! You could tell nearly every man and woman in the train care was staring at this beautiful creature and she knew it!

Everything about her was just incredible. She was one in a thousand. The perfect height, the perfect hair, the perfect skin, the perfect shape and the perfect package. She carried herself as a beautiful person too. She had a confidence and poise about her that was extraordinary! Also, it was a real beauty, because she was wearing little makeup.

Do you know anyone like this and what is it like being her?

* Don't tell me that everyone is beautiful inside and that is what really counts. We are talking about something completely different here. EXTREME physical beauty and poise!

Last edited by Workaholic?; 10-26-2011 at 02:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 01:26 PM

314 posts, read 817,654 times
Uhh this is a very shallow post but I'll reply anyways..
Everyone has their own interpretation of what beauty is. But honestly, beauty is all about confidence but not being arrogant about it.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:44 PM

511 posts, read 2,451,833 times
Society has determined that physical beauty of a certain type is the number one trait a woman can have, otherwise these women would not get some much attention and fame.

So, what is it like to be just incredibly physically beautiful?

Old 10-26-2011, 02:45 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,552,674 times
What are you wearing?

Old 10-26-2011, 03:30 PM

19,727 posts, read 20,264,355 times
I gotta say, it's pretty awesome.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:09 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,785,580 times
I'd like to know what the "perfect height" is, exactly. That's like having the perfect shoe size, yeah there are extremes that probably don't qualify but there's a great big range that all look just right.

I think I'm an attractive gal. I occasionally have random strangers tell me I'm beautiful and I model, so all the folks around me when I work are constantly going on about how fabulous and gorgeous I am. I just thank them and give an "Aw shucks" sort of answer because I know that their exaggerations come with the territory. I imagine being absolutely beautiful is like that, but all the time.

Also, there was no way to write that without sounding conceited. I like the way I look but I am in no way deluded into thinking I'm perfect.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:19 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,428,259 times
I have been told I am beautiful and fine. Haha! It's not life changing. It was nice to get attention from men when I was younger but once I became married it caused big problems because men would stare at me in front of my now ex. When I was dating a white guy many black guys would say rude things like all the pretty black girls around here are with white guys. That's not true.

But some women hate on pretty women. I have meet very nice women as well. I've dated men after my divorce that were plenty in my hands and showered me with gifts. But I think that was because I had a good personality as well. Brains have to come with that beauty. While it's the publics opinion on beauty. I think I have plenty of inside beauty because I am highly education, morals and take good care of my girls who are beautiful as well.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:22 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,022,530 times
Honey, let me tell ya, from personal experience, it's not as easy as you'd think.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:23 PM

633 posts, read 1,645,747 times
Accept your self, and accpet what people say good about you... that is how you know what is like to take a bite of beauty.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:29 PM

719 posts, read 1,554,622 times
You gotta remember though, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
I'm a guy and I've been with guy friends out somewhere and they say "Whoa, did you see that woman walk in? She's a perfect 10" and I look and say "which one?"
Point is, what you find flawless is not what everyone else finds flawless. And there really are people who don't get totally hung up on physical appearances too. I don't like vanity...
I pride myself on having this character trait. I'm not impressed or overwhelmed by your curves, your eyes, your legs. I place value on my girl being healthy, happy, self-confident and funny. If they are all those things, chances are they're a 10 to me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty