Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 06:07 AM

2,186 posts, read 1,171,911 times

Advertisements

Consistent earnings is a factor of consistent views. Consistent views is a factor of subs. In some cases, you can have 1 to a few videos go somewhat viral causing short term spikes in earnings. This happened to me. My daughters channel has had significant consistent growth, which has reflected in consistent growth in earnings. She has 55k subs and is making significant earnings when compiling her amazon store, product reviews and Adsense earnings.

Last edited by maat55; 01-09-2019 at 06:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2019, 12:38 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The fact that some clowns can make a lot of money off of this self-indulgent nonsense is proof that there is a very large contingent of stupid people out there.
Had to rep you. Best post.

I watch you tube if there is something I like to learn. Maybe a automotive video or something.

Old 04-24-2019, 03:03 PM

3 posts, read 1,407 times
I read once that some top girls make $15,000/mo from their channels (but don't know if it's true).

Old 04-25-2019, 12:31 PM

2,186 posts, read 1,171,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofTheWildOnes View Post
I read once that some top girls make $15,000/mo from their channels (but don't know if it's true).
The top earners likely make far more. My daughter has earned up to 11k in a month. She is far behind many of the top earners.

Old 05-31-2019, 01:49 PM

6 posts, read 2,399 times
I think they are making a lot of money easily and cleverly.

Old 08-03-2019, 06:18 PM

74 posts, read 113,674 times
Default money money money

The former Dance Moms girls (the older ones) are making a ton of money on their youtube channels, even the ones who don't upload much. Then again, most of them are making albums/singles/tours, dancing semi-professionally, or being cast for TV, web series or movies, with model and charity work on the side, and gained their fanbases when they were younger girls, so they have leveraged that into being influencers, rather than being solely famous on/due to Youtube.

Old 08-08-2019, 07:03 AM

146 posts, read 78,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon-wings View Post
I think they are making a lot of money easily and cleverly.

Reading the variances on how the Tubers make money on there tells me there is a lot more 'behind' the scenes that some folks are fortunate to be connected to than just ads playing and making some videos. They have connected with the right people, timing and whatever else that goes on behind the scenes that the Tuber is willing to do. Like someone else posted about a Tuber that had many many views yet he didn't make much money. So something was missing despite the many views they had.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these folks that are so wealthy from this are actually real professionals of some sort. Maybe are persons who already actually work for some of these companies or what-have you.

Old 08-13-2019, 07:47 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,649,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
The guy who made the zombie prank video makes more in a week than someone with a Bachelors Degree.

How Much Money Does VitalyzdTV Make on Youtube? - YouTube
Not a good comparison, because most people with a bachelor's degree will find a good-paying job and have it for a very long time on the other hand 99.999% of youtube never make a living from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts