Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Barack Hussein Obama the Trojan Horse of the 21th Century.
Yes. I do not trust him and his party handlers at all. 40 43.96%
No. He is just a great politician 21 23.08%
Yes 1 1.10%
No 24 26.37%
I've been thinking that Barack Hussein Obama had a hidden agenda. 4 4.40%
Not Sure. 1 1.10%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 07:17 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,329,358 times

Advertisements

Obama could be a Trojan Horse of the 21th Century.

It's an easy way to handle the United States from within our gates. Let us vote the Left right in and we won't expect a thing until it is too late.

Where did Barack Obana come from? Why is the American Media pushing him so much?
Why is he setting records in bringing in donations? Why does he have so many questionable friends? Why is Obama the favorite of every radical terrorist group? Why is he the favorite of the American radical Left? Why is he the favorite of racist churches and racist groups?
The list goes on...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 09:24 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,830,327 times
I think GW beat him to it.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:35 PM

835 posts, read 1,322,755 times
It has been said for many years that the US will never be taken down by a foreign enemy as we have to much drive for our freedom. To be taken down it would have to be from within. I really fear what liberals are trying to do to this country. Obama is there messiah, leader and culprit. No energy plan, raise taxes in a slowed economy and Obama wants to add a civilian military. Where does he think all the money will come from? Why do we continue to let OPEC bleed us when we have the oil here? 19.8 million acres in ANWR, 17.5 million acres is untouchable yet 1.5 million acres has been reserved for oil and gas exploration and we only need to use 2,000 acres of the 1.5 million acres that was reserved for this exact purpose. AHHHHH (that was me pulling out my hair) I just don't get the tree-hugging libs. There will still be over 19.7 million acres left untouched for wildlife. The BIA and EOIR giving green cards to illegal aliens waiting to appeal their deportation, why is this happening? If the BIA and EOIR fall under the Executive branch then why would the Attorney General have to go before congress to make changes in the structure? Why do so few Americans know that this is happening? Google BIA and EOIR as the only agenda these judges have is to appeal the deportation of illegal’s and give them green cards so that they may stay and rob our tax payers. We need to wake up and realize that our future depends on our choices of today.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:45 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,452,524 times
A thread was just deleted with "Barack Hussein Obama" in the title, it was a good thread.....let's delete this one and any others with "Hussein" in the title!

https://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...ml#post4950799

Old 08-21-2008, 09:48 PM

2,072 posts, read 6,698,959 times
Default scary 8 years ahead

This clown obama will likely win yes, but man we are one stupid country for letting a fool trick us over & over! Come on people vote smart, do you really want to chance it with obama? Not me.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:20 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,885 times
Calling Senator Obama a "Trojan Horse Candidate" is just as foolish as calling Senator McCain the "Manchurian Candidate." Why can't both candidates be honorable men who disagree about the path our country should take at this time?

Old 08-21-2008, 10:50 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,704,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
A thread was just deleted with "Barack Hussein Obama" in the title, it was a good thread.....let's delete this one and any others with "Hussein" in the title!

https://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...ml#post4950799
I agree...it was a good thread.

As for Obama being a Trojan Horse...um, no.

Old 08-22-2008, 12:29 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Obama could be a Trojan Horse of the 21th Century.

It's an easy way to handle the United States from within our gates. Let us vote the Left right in and we won't expect a thing until it is too late.

Where did Barack Obana come from? Why is the American Media pushing him so much?
Why is he setting records in bringing in donations? Why does he have so many questionable friends? Why is Obama the favorite of every radical terrorist group? Why is he the favorite of the American radical Left? Why is he the favorite of racist churches and racist groups?
The list goes on...
I'm disappointed.

There is not an option that says "The OP is a complete and utter stooge."

If you could modify this so I could participate I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:39 AM

571 posts, read 853,423 times
Come on guys you can do better than Trojan horse, we need to do something better than he is a Muslim terrorist, hmmm while you guys brain storm im going to laugh at poor people and all foreigners.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:06 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,484,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .....think View Post
Come on guys you can do better than Trojan horse, we need to do something better than he is a Muslim terrorist, hmmm while you guys brain storm im going to laugh at poor people and all foreigners.
You exhibit all the class I would expect from an Obama supporter.

All the rest of you Democrats -- show your support for ".....think".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections