Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 04:28 PM

27,221 posts, read 46,863,638 times

Advertisements

All these so called tolerant liberal actors have showed the public what a hypocrites they are and WE THE PEOPLE showed them that we DON'T CARE what they think.

WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THEIR OPINION!

This morning I heard on TV that Miley had said that she always loved ZSA ZSA Gabor "I have been beyond inspired by your style & grace!" ...I think Miley never learned what inspired means as Miley is the worst dressed artist and totally has no taste/style and has zero class nor elegance/grace!

Any Hollywood actor, regardless of how much money they made, who believes that we the people really are interested to hear what they have to say aside from watching some of their movies, must be in lalaland.

Today has proven again that Hollywood actors are exactly what they are actors and not someone the public is interested to hear what their opinion is about politics.

The intolerant losers might be interested but we have seen what a difference that made! It was wiped with a cloth and forgotten!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 05:56 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,606,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
All these so called tolerant liberal actors have showed the public what a hypocrites they are and WE THE PEOPLE showed them that we DON'T CARE what they think.

WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THEIR OPINION!

This morning I heard on TV that Miley had said that she always loved ZSA ZSA Gabor "I have been beyond inspired by your style & grace!" ...I think Miley never learned what inspired means as Miley is the worst dressed artist and totally has no taste/style and has zero class nor elegance/grace!

Any Hollywood actor, regardless of how much money they made, who believes that we the people really are interested to hear what they have to say aside from watching some of their movies, must be in lalaland.

Today has proven again that Hollywood actors are exactly what they are actors and not someone the public is interested to hear what their opinion is about politics.

The intolerant losers might be interested but we have seen what a difference that made! It was wiped with a cloth and forgotten!
Well it's good you didn't make a thread about it then.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:12 PM

27,221 posts, read 46,863,638 times
I still wonder when they leave or what their next step is with less viewers for their movies

Old 12-19-2016, 07:30 PM

68,364 posts, read 54,587,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I still wonder when they leave or what their next step is with less viewers for their movies

Probably sit back and watch Lil' Donny Thin Skin make a fool of himself.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:33 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,977,587 times
What will Hollywood do next...Miley didn't move, Martin Sheen made a fool of himself, etc.

They are all fools. Who gives a damn what they say or do? Possibly some fool libs.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:14 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,915,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Probably sit back and watch Lil' Donny Thin Skin make a fool of himself.

The funny part is, Trump supporters think it somehow all ended on November8th, it was just beginning. Until he gets in there and starts working, no one knows if he will do everything he promised or not. He has already started backing off of some of those promises, and becoming less sure of if he really can do them or not, so the next 4 years will be interesting.

They like him, we do not. Let's see who was right in the long run, not just after a couple of weeks of transition.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:16 AM

17,394 posts, read 11,379,834 times
I think a petition should be started asking them to honor what they said and move out of here, the sooner the better.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:40 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,749,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The funny part is, Trump supporters think it somehow all ended on November8th, it was just beginning. Until he gets in there and starts working, no one knows if he will do everything he promised or not.......
Maybe. But there this.

We absolutely know that Hillary Clinton won't get to do what she secretly promised to her donors.

Old 12-20-2016, 07:26 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,754,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
What will Hollywood do next...Miley didn't move, Martin Sheen made a fool of himself, etc.

They are all fools. Who gives a damn what they say or do? Possibly some fool libs.

Martin Sheen could not influence his son Charlie. What made him think some stranger would listen to him?

Old 12-20-2016, 07:31 AM

20,186 posts, read 23,911,482 times
Can I sue Miley Cyrus for false advertising when she doesn't leave the country like she promised?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections