Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 02:27 PM

2 posts, read 3,321 times

Advertisements

i'm going o tell you about your past present and futcher, my grandfather was Hatzenbuehler, George Hatzenbuehler. my grandmother was Jane Hatzenbuehler, my mom was the yungest out of 5 children. i'm the yungest out of 3. you will see more in the archives have lots of friends in side and out befor you do. Love you all always from me Have a Marry Christmas, happy holidays, and have a happy new year <3
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 11:12 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,200,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilla View Post
i'm going o tell you about your past present and futcher, my grandfather was Hatzenbuehler, George Hatzenbuehler. my grandmother was Jane Hatzenbuehler, my mom was the yungest out of 5 children. i'm the yungest out of 3. you will see more in the archives have lots of friends in side and out befor you do. Love you all always from me Have a Marry Christmas, happy holidays, and have a happy new year <3
Frohliche Weihnachten Chilla!:-)

Old 12-24-2011, 06:50 PM

8 posts, read 33,817 times
10 years ago I was at Rikki's Paintball and my friends and I were matched up against the German sof. Let's just say it wasn't a pleasant ending.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:38 AM

1,899 posts, read 3,509,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrizzi View Post
10 years ago I was at Rikki's Paintball and my friends and I were matched up against the German sof. Let's just say it wasn't a pleasant ending.
I can just imagine. What happened?

Old 12-26-2011, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Cabeza View Post
I can just imagine. What happened?
I want to know what happened too!

Old 02-13-2012, 12:14 AM

1 posts, read 1,771 times
I was stationed in Fort Bliss with the German Airforce Air Defense School in 1970 to 1971 for trainingwith HAWK missiles. I enjoyed every day of my stay.
About the "Mamacita" place (Club Rainier) in Juarez: It was a dirty filthy place, but kind of a safe haven for the German soldiers because of Mamacita's good connections to the local corrupt police force. The mexican girls in her place we usually called "Gonorreah breeding grounds". They were just as filthy as the rest of the place. But after a bottle of Bacardi (with or without coke) they started to look very attractiv! Mamacita provided the rooms and you paid the painful price a couple of days later!
However, I enjoyed desert living so much that years later I returned and I live now in Arizona. To this day I still have contact to good friends in El Paso. Overall I have good memories about El Paso and Fort Bliss!

Old 02-05-2021, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlmut View Post
I was stationed in Fort Bliss with the German Airforce Air Defense School in 1970 to 1971 for trainingwith HAWK missiles. I enjoyed every day of my stay.
About the "Mamacita" place (Club Rainier) in Juarez: It was a dirty filthy place, but kind of a safe haven for the German soldiers because of Mamacita's good connections to the local corrupt police force. The mexican girls in her place we usually called "Gonorreah breeding grounds". They were just as filthy as the rest of the place. But after a bottle of Bacardi (with or without coke) they started to look very attractiv! Mamacita provided the rooms and you paid the painful price a couple of days later!
However, I enjoyed desert living so much that years later I returned and I live now in Arizona. To this day I still have contact to good friends in El Paso. Overall I have good memories about El Paso and Fort Bliss!

Good to know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso