Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2023, 10:49 AM

1,685 posts, read 3,958,766 times

Advertisements

Brat dog is showing his age.... he turned 14 in May and I've noticed some slowing down, grumpiness and now vision issues. He has cataracts and I'm not sure if he's losing his hearing or if he just ignores me. Saturday, he went to the vet for a checkup and when we were leaving we walked to the door, I opened it, and he walked into the window beside the door - backed up and did it again!! The girls behind the counter chuckled and I said - "told you he couldn't see". we all laughed.

One evening last week he was out on his leash with his sister for a potty. I was talking to a neighbor and he pulled on the leash wanting to go to the bushes. I looked around and no one else was around, so I dropped the leash. I turned to see if he was done and the little turd was walking back home!!! By the time I got turned around with Goofy Girl he was standing on the doormat at home.... he's a silly little brat dog!!
Attached Thumbnails
brat dog-opinion.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs