Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2008, 07:34 PM

38 posts, read 135,800 times

Advertisements

Any French Bull Dog clubs in Monmouth County just moved here from the city and I see a lot of Pug meet ups but no Frenchies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2008, 08:54 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,935,062 times
Check the yahoo groups page!
or
French Bull Dog Club of America

We have two here in LA. We love our frenchies to death! Their names are Gus(pied brindle) & Cricket(full brindle).
If not, start one. We belong to the hollywood and ventura chapter.
Any more questions, please ask!

Good luck!

Old 05-10-2008, 06:41 AM

38 posts, read 135,800 times
How would I go about it? I love my Frenchies he's also pied brindle and he just turned 7 months I really want a female fawn so he can have a play mate. How do your dogs interact with each other do they keep themselves busy? I just moved away from the city NYC where everyone has frenchies and we would meet at Dog Runs but now I'm in the Suburbs and it's not the same no one socializes there dogs. They only have Pug meetups etc. which my personal opinion Pugs have no personality. They have a dog run like 15 miles away that was OK maybe I just have to get used to it...thanks for the info.. I'll add you to my buddy list if I ever have any other questions..

Old 05-10-2008, 11:47 AM

2,080 posts, read 6,935,062 times
Hello Zarah19,

Our two Frenchies are true comediens. They are full of character! They are truly bulldogs, if they are fixated on a person or animal, they won't listen to me until the third calling. Right now, after her 2nd heat episode, our female is having potty problems and she's being stubborn.
One thing is true, if your at home or in your backyard and you're looking for your frenchie, 99.5% of the time that you look down at your feet they'll be right there! It happens all the time.

As for meetups, yahoo is the one to start off with. If there are none in your area/district, be brave and start a group. If there are any breeders in your area, chum up with them. See if they are involved with local groups!

Good luck!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs