Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2016, 07:23 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,338,536 times

Advertisements

Puppy one and puppy two, puppy fun and puppy loo! (I sing it to them)

I also question them..."Are you just a little boo boo?"
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 12:53 PM

1,761 posts, read 2,097,760 times
Sawyer's nicknames/pet names: Sawyer pants, Soy Sauce, Doodles, Mutt Mutt. I don't have an explanation for any of them LOL.

Freckles' nicknames/pet names: Silly girl, Freckle Face, Frecks, Princess, Doodle girl.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:39 PM

10,408 posts, read 2,596,794 times
My lab puppy is named Elsie. I try to call her by name as much as possible because she is still learning it, but I also call her Sweetpea, and My Puppers. My husband calls her Ninja (she sneaks around and steals things), or sometimes he just calls her L. (because Elsie is such a long name). She also gets called Chloe quite a bit - that was our old lab's name. We just get confused LOL

Old 10-05-2016, 05:41 PM

2,709 posts, read 6,313,330 times
Ryder is "Sweet Baby."

My previous boy, Bandit, was "Lovey."

Old 10-06-2016, 08:04 PM

6,617 posts, read 6,538,543 times
We lovingly called our little old yorkie-poo "Unt". Her name was Ellie Mae and she was the size of a peanut... and what a bossy little peanut she was. She'd bark at us while we watched TV in our living room in the evenings because she'd want us to go to bed.

We'd finally give in and go to bed. After getting all settled into bed, she'd start barking/growling at us again. She either wanted to eat or wanted out for the umpteenth time. We were her slaves and she was our little "Unt" lol
How we miss our sweet little girl.

Our other Yorkie-poo (4 years old) is named Heidi. We call her Heidi-Ho! She's the cuddliest dog we've ever owned.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:47 AM

422 posts, read 335,890 times
Our dog, prince, has several nick names, princeifur, princeroni, princey, and fluffy puppy.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:33 AM

457 posts, read 889,326 times
Denver: Thing Two, Puppy, Pup Pup, Den, Denver the Dick, Dum-ber, and Dickface.

Seymour: Thing Three, Seymour the Seawhore, Seymour Butts, and Sensitive Seymour. He also gets called Dickface - that's pretty much a universal name around my house. lol

Major: Maje, Major Minor with the Big Behinder, and of course, Major Dickface.

Missy: Thing One, Pissy Missy, Squish, and Groucho.

Stitch: Stitchie, Itchie Stitchie...and Pup Pup are all he has for now. He's the new kid, so he's not acquired too many "pet" names yet.

Yep, I love all my crazies. When I just had Things One, Two, and Three, as a whole, I called them my Oreos, since they're black and white. Now I have to think of something else to call them, since I've added more colors to the mix.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:43 AM

2,124 posts, read 6,819,681 times
Princess, Poopyhead, Nutjob

Old 10-14-2016, 05:42 AM

6,471 posts, read 6,670,076 times
Fun thread! Didn't realize so many people have several different names for their pet.
My Maltese is named Lily, but we often call her Lily-girl, Lily-boo, Boo, or my fave nickname, Sugar-Booger. Oh, and because she licks her paws a lot, we also call her Licky-Lou.

Old 10-14-2016, 06:07 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
Our big dog who is now passed, he was named Triumph but was often called fat-head or truffle-lump. Other people upon meeting him would call him 'that dragon from Never Ending Story'

Our female terrier has been called tic-tac-toes...she's a bit of a prancer and that was the sound she would make waking through the kitchen.
The mother terrier, Sammy ended up with the nick name 'greasy corn dog'... Was out side enjoying a rare snowfall and upon returning to the house I sweet talked to her asking if she was a freezing cold dog, housemate heard greasy corn dog.
Our little boy terrier, his name is ghost, sometimes is called goofball. He was born Xmas eve, so we called him goat from almost the beginning. Had no clue how much he would live up to the name....he eats everything and anything, empty milk cartons and roll of tape are his fav. AND, worst of all, just like a billy goat, he pees on himself, on purpose. While he does the leg lift, some times he does the puppy squat and then he slowly waves his hips to be sure to get both front legs...
Due to these nasty things he does, he also is called a--hole, so much so he responds to it even if I am talking about someone else.
And of course they all get called 'dude' at random.

I love the little 'derogatory' names some have...pets can be such wonderful creatures and straight up jerks at the same time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs