Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2007, 07:53 AM

273 posts, read 1,338,807 times

Advertisements

I keep talking about posting videos and pictures that my gf had on her phone and keep putting it off. So this morning I was productive and did just that. I know its a lot, I normally dont put this many up at once, but its been such a long time coming lol. I also had to add a few of the kit-kat in there b/c well if you get one you get the other in this house haha. Some of these pics (the really cute ones I didnt even know my gf had on her phone!!) I hope you enjoy! Just click away (did clickable to save some bandwith) Oh also I measured the wall and its only 3 feet and 4 inches tall, but its still a start since she does it with such ease 2 are from me being on the same level and the third is me being at the top of the wall for another cool perspective. The videos that are sideways are the ones I took lol I didnt know which way to hold the phone!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2007, 02:07 PM

Lol I hope that everyone is just out enjoying the beautiful day with their pups and not mad I posted so many pics and vids. Lol only 9 views and no responses so far I hope thats not a bad sign!

Old 12-08-2007, 03:03 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,270,385 times
Jaded -

I am going to just pony up and tell you I'm having trouble on the videos...I don't mind turning my head to the side so much, but when I click on the video it's like the pixels are too big or something. If someone can tell me how to readjust the way I'm seeing these I would surely appreciate it!

JS, Saturday's are notoriously slow...but I can see the vaguest outlines of Sadie doing her jumping and it looks pretty effortless to me. I'll bet just as soon as she's a little older you could get her in flyball or agility or something - she definitely has enough energy!

Old 12-08-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
Jaded -

I am going to just pony up and tell you I'm having trouble on the videos...I don't mind turning my head to the side so much, but when I click on the video it's like the pixels are too big or something. If someone can tell me how to readjust the way I'm seeing these I would surely appreciate it!

JS, Saturday's are notoriously slow...but I can see the vaguest outlines of Sadie doing her jumping and it looks pretty effortless to me. I'll bet just as soon as she's a little older you could get her in flyball or agility or something - she definitely has enough energy!

I dont think its your settings that make it pixelly. Its like that for me too b/c it was just a camera phone. Not very high quality, but gives the jist. My gf also told me it seems to take better videos when I open the phone up (its the envy that folds open sideways) She was sleeping this morning when I did all of this lol so obviously I screwed it all up (sideways videos and pixelly) haha

Old 12-08-2007, 05:44 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,270,385 times
So we're both pixelly challenged...!

I can see the one of her pacing pretty well....lots of pent up energy there~! And what a sweet looking kitty - my dogs just will not have a feline, but it doesn't keep me from admiring them...from way, way off...!

Old 12-08-2007, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
So we're both pixelly challenged...!

I can see the one of her pacing pretty well....lots of pent up energy there~! And what a sweet looking kitty - my dogs just will not have a feline, but it doesn't keep me from admiring them...from way, way off...!
lol the first 2 days I had the kitty I didnt think I would be able to have a dog and cat either. Cat was hissing and clawing dog was barking and growling...so I did what any other man would do. I stuck them in the crate together and left them no choice but to get along...they retreated to their respective sides of the crate and slowly started to check each other out nicely...and as per the pictures above you can see how well it worked

Old 12-08-2007, 07:59 PM

1,179 posts, read 8,710,382 times
She is so pretty. Thats the downside of camera phones. I did some neat video of my FIL's Pit playing with his basketball but doubt it will turn out good with the cam video.

I can see her beauty though and she loves super agile. I'm happy to finally see the long awaited pics. She is kind of a lot bigger then in that last video. How old is she? Sorry if you said but I must have missed it.

I was indeed outside with the dogs for a couple hours, but beautiful day, not to me. 18 degrees and 6 inches of snow with 8 more on the way. It was nice that it didn't actually feel to cold, but now I'm thinking that was not so great. I didn't notice my face was totally numb until I picked up my friends Pit and he licked me in the face. I couldn't feel it, then I couldn't feel my warm hand on it. I didn't take Vipette out because she's so young, DH was thinking her feet could freeze much quicker. Although with the ice freezing over the snow it'd be great for the weight sled.

Love the pics! Not too many at all. You need a digital camera!!! Maybe Santa will bring you one.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APBT_Samara View Post
She is so pretty. Thats the downside of camera phones. I did some neat video of my FIL's Pit playing with his basketball but doubt it will turn out good with the cam video.

I can see her beauty though and she loves super agile. I'm happy to finally see the long awaited pics. She is kind of a lot bigger then in that last video. How old is she? Sorry if you said but I must have missed it.

I was indeed outside with the dogs for a couple hours, but beautiful day, not to me. 18 degrees and 6 inches of snow with 8 more on the way. It was nice that it didn't actually feel to cold, but now I'm thinking that was not so great. I didn't notice my face was totally numb until I picked up my friends Pit and he licked me in the face. I couldn't feel it, then I couldn't feel my warm hand on it. I didn't take Vipette out because she's so young, DH was thinking her feet could freeze much quicker. Although with the ice freezing over the snow it'd be great for the weight sled.

Love the pics! Not too many at all. You need a digital camera!!! Maybe Santa will bring you one.
lol I always forget people arent all in NC on the pets forum b/c I also spend a lot of time in the charlotte forum! Where are you located anyways? It was over 70 degrees here today I was in total shock. I was outside in a sleeveless shirt and jeans walking sadie for a few miles today, it was awesome. Even when it was in the 40's the other day I wasnt wearing a jacket and people looked at me funny (I moved here from connecticut only back in May) I'll tell you I do not miss that snow that you had lol.

Sadie is 10 months old now. We got her when she was 4 months old from a litter. I think the people mostly left them outside all the time except for sleep, so I think thats why we have such a problem with her still thinking its ok to tinkle when shes gotta go. Shes about 45 lbs now, but very leggy so as you can see shes really slender. I think she'll probably gain b/t another 5-10 lbs then thats it which is my ideal size for a pet anyways. I am going to try and email the people I adoped her from and see if they have any updated pics or vids of Tank which is Sadies brother that they ended up keeping. They called him tank b/c well..he was a tank. Very solid and about 10 lbs heavier than the other pups at the time when I adopted her. He was a bully always pushing them around lol but very cute.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:55 PM

8,200 posts, read 35,456,050 times
There's a lot of sleeping going on in your house, Jadedsoul !

Very cute pics (the videos posed the same problem for me) !

Old 12-11-2007, 04:04 PM

1,310 posts, read 6,557,480 times
Default Sadies everywhere!

jadedsoul, your sadie looks alot like my Sadie Marie!! Taht's so funny. That's not the first time I've met a Sadie that's a tan color floppy eyed pup.

Attachment 9756
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs