Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 09:30 PM

673 posts, read 3,148,189 times

Advertisements

I know how much we all love our doggies on here so I thought it'd be fun if we posted pictures of ourselves with our beloved pets! I LOVE seeing pictures of everyone's pets...they are all so adorable!

My dog was my 'child' before I ever had children and now we call him our daughter's big brother. They play together just like kids and he still acts like a total momma's boy! My daughter and him sometimes fight for a spot on my lap, its cute! Of course she tends to win alot...but he is right there to take over when she leaves. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Tazz and Me...

This is my most favorite picture of Tazz and I on our way to the park:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/vturnage/mommandtazz.jpg (broken link)

My last Mother's Day with just Tazz as my only child...lol
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/vturnage/Mommaslove.jpg (broken link)

Tazz taking a nap with his mommy:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/vturnage/baby3.jpg (broken link)

Getting some TLC from Mom:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/vturnage/mommylovintazz.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2007, 10:19 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,913,151 times
Your pics are adorable!...here's one of my kids and me...

http://carolann63.smugmug.com/photos/193319308-L.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-08-2007, 10:35 PM

105 posts, read 400,857 times
Default saint bernard and rottie

Here is aurora our saint growing from about a 35 lb 9 week old puppy...my husband holds her in both photos....
Attachment 7441
And a pic of the last time he was able to hold her...and only for a few seconds at that cause she was obviously too big to be held!!
Attachment 7442
and a pic of aurora at age 2 sitting on my husband cause she wanted the chair!!!
Attachment 7443
Our rottie Onyx (whom had to be put down last spring due to a spinal condition)
Attachment 7444
Onyx snuggling with my husband on the couch
Attachment 7445
and more rottie snuggling, he was a good snuggler!!
Attachment 7446

Last edited by PhoenixRT; 01-09-2008 at 09:50 PM..

Old 09-09-2007, 04:54 AM

18,134 posts, read 11,775,427 times
Beautiful photos! Love them!
Thanks for sharing!

Old 09-09-2007, 07:13 AM

673 posts, read 3,148,189 times
GREAT PHOTOS!!! I LOVE THEM!

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm still laughing hysterically of that Saint sitting on your husband PhoneixRT! LOL

Old 09-09-2007, 07:36 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,259,707 times
Not too many pics with me in them, I am usually behind the camera. Shadow loves her Daddy.....

Last edited by Racelady88; 09-28-2007 at 07:28 PM..

Old 09-09-2007, 01:09 PM

1,510 posts, read 5,070,669 times
Phoenix - LOL! Your Saint is adorable! Great pics

Heres a couple with my 2...
Attached Thumbnails
Your Favorite Pet and You Pics-me_nfeebs.jpg   Your Favorite Pet and You Pics-kqqbzhuwxvni5agy2mt-yump0saah63w0300.jpg  

Old 09-09-2007, 02:06 PM

105 posts, read 400,857 times
Evey, i love the middle pic with shadow gazing at her daddy! very cute!!!

Old 09-10-2007, 08:26 AM

1,930 posts, read 10,179,193 times
I have hundreds of pictures of my dogs, but I don't have many of my husband and I with our dogs. We took all three of our babies, Brooklyn, Destiny and Jayda, over to my mother-in-laws last night. I brought my camera because I wanted to get pictures of the pups with my sister-in-law and my brother-in-law (they are 7 and 9 years old), but the second I took the first picture my camera died! I thought that the batteries were charged and they obviously weren't and I forgot to bring the charger! I was soo upset! I thought that I at least got that one picture (it was sooo cute! My sister-in-law, 7 year old Sasha, was sitting on the sofa and Jayda was laying on her back in Sasha's lap, licking her face and Brooklyn and Destiny were sitting on either side of Sasha licking her face! Sasha was laughing and it was the cutest thing!), but I guess the camera died before it captured it because I don't have the picture! I'm so mad about that! I'm going to take the dogs back over there today if I have time, so I can get a bunch of pictures!

Here are the few pictures I have of us with our monster "pit bulls"! lol! They aren't good pictures, that's why I never post them! lol! I'll have to get some good pictures of us with our pups.

Here's our Brooklyn with the hubby...

A horrible picture of me and Brooklyn (I was trying to give him a kiss, but he wouldn't hold still for anything!) lol!...

And another horrible picture of me and Brooklyn...

My mother-in-law and I with Brooklyn...

My husband and Destiny the day we got her...

My husband with Jayda when we first got her...

Me and Jayda the day we got her...

My best friend of 10 years and I with Brooklyn and Destiny...

And I had to post these pictures.

This is Brooklyn with my little sister-in-law (7 years old) and brother-in-law (9 Years old)...

Brooklyn and Destiny with my little sister. My sister is scared to death of all dogs except our three "pit bulls"! lol!...

Here's my favorite picture of all of our pups together...

I'm going to try to get some new pictures, some pictures that I actually like! lol!

Old 09-10-2007, 08:37 AM

1,913 posts, read 8,913,151 times
Yeah, those are really horrible, PBM!...lol...you're silly! ...lol

I love the last one with them all crashed...lol...too cute!

I have tried numerous times to get me and devil dog...aka...Lady...lol...
in a picture together...she has no patience for a timer to go off and she's up
and running around like a goof!...unlike Abby who is so laid back and calm
compared to her over-energized baby sister who is a maniac!...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs