Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 07:32 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,175,635 times

Advertisements

Okay, I am sure that most people know of websites like youtube, myspace, etc. that let people post short videos for other people to view and comment on. Well, I am interested in making a short video on BSL, but to do that I will need some pictures of breeds that are affected by BSL like.. American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinchers, Shar Peis, American Bull Dogs, Chow Chows, Cane Corso, etc. My husband and I own two American Pit Bull Terriers so, I will be using some pictures of my own dogs as well as some pictures that some friends of mine have e-mailed me. I still need ALOT more though.. I need pictures of breeds that are affected by BSL, but I need cute, sweet pictures.. Like of your dog with children and/ or their family, your dog with other dogs or just pictures of your pup looking cute! Pictures that show how the majority of these dogs are. Again, I will be using them in a video that will be posted on youtube and/ or myspace video for people to view and comment on so, please don't send or post any pictures that you would not want in a video. Once I am done with the video and have it posted I will post the link so that everyone that lets me use pictures can see it and tell me if they approve or not! If you have a picture that you would let me use please post it or you can send it to me in a PM. Any and all pictures will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Incase you have no idea what I am talking about.. I want to make a video that will be something like this...
YouTube - BSL: A Responsible Owner's Nightmare

Ohhh.. and I know that alot of people don't really know what BSL is or they don't know alot about it. BSL means breed specific legislation and this website has alot of info on BSL.. StopBSL.com: What is BSL? (http://www.stopbsl.com/bsldiscussion.htm - broken link)

Last edited by PitBullMommie1206; 06-28-2007 at 07:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2007, 08:12 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,417,165 times

Old 06-28-2007, 09:02 PM

BrianH... Thanks for the pics! I have to at least use that first picture of Dakota!! He is sooo handsome!! Thats a face I would never be able to get mad at!! lol!

Old 06-29-2007, 01:38 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,910,441 times
I don't have any pics of Lady when she was a 'baby'....I have my blog on Myspace about her life with pics of her and the environment she was in before I rescued her.
Most of the other pics she is sleeping with Abby, my border collie...lol
I'll see what I can come up with...

Old 06-29-2007, 06:34 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,247,938 times
How soon do you need them? I have some awesome pics of a dobermann/rott mix, but have not found them just yet.........I think I know where they are, getting to them is the issue.

Old 06-29-2007, 09:32 PM

Citybythebay... I need adult pictures just as much as I need puppy pics! I want to show how the majority of these breeds really are. Some pictures of Lady with Abby would be PeRfEcT! It would show how well they really do get along with other dogs!

Evey... I am really not too sure how to even go about making this video! lol! So, I don't need the pictures right away.. I wanted to see if I could even get any pictures before I started with the video.. you know? It will still be a while before I start making it so, there is no rush. I do want to get started within the next 2 weeks or so if at all possible though.

Thanks sooo much for your help!!

Old 06-29-2007, 11:18 PM

202 posts, read 834,229 times
You can use my American Bulldog "Jack" (for your noble cause) He is a total sweetheart.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:23 AM

AwWwWw!! What a handsome boy! lol! Thanks soo much for your help! As I have already said, I will post the link to the video when I am done so everyone can see their pup pics!

Old 06-30-2007, 10:41 AM

202 posts, read 834,229 times
Good Luck with your Video. I will look forward to viewing it. Do you know what song you might use?

Old 07-03-2007, 12:36 AM

146 posts, read 738,969 times
http://www.pixloads.com/files/15488/maxfirstphoto.jpg (broken link)
http://www.pixloads.com/files/15488/bestfriends.jpg (broken link)

http://www.pixloads.com/files/15488/whatsbsl (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs