Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 12:23 PM

112 posts, read 500,697 times

Advertisements

Did you or anyone you know attend Mother of Our Savior grade school in the 60's?
Next year, we will be having a reunion and I am trying to round enough old classmates for an All class reunion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2008, 10:15 AM

1 posts, read 7,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmcall View Post
Did you or anyone you know attend Mother of Our Savior grade school in the 60's?
Next year, we will be having a reunion and I am trying to round enough old classmates for an All class reunion.

Hi my name is Jeff Nahas, my four brothers John, Jim, Jerry and Joe all attended Mother of our savior throughout the 60s. I can't remember all but a few of my friends were Don Smith, Dennis Gladney, Patricia Fix and Tim Henery. There are many more and I could find them. There was a reunion about 15 to 20 years ago at a Restaraunt on Northwestern Highway that I attended for the class of 67. And many people were there. Good Luck keep me informed.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 7,070 times
Default gladney

Dont know where he is, but I went to M.O. S. with Patrick Gladney. I remember every St. Patricks day he would paint his body green. There was also Edward Lark...he was the match maker. Interesting times at M.O.S.
Mary Gill (Tabbita)

Old 05-22-2009, 09:54 PM

5 posts, read 27,105 times
Default Good Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmcall View Post
There were five of us Pauley's that went thru MOS. When and where? I've heard bits and pieces about the reunion, but nothing concrete. I live in CA, so sooner is better. When you know dates please let me know!

Old 05-22-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marygill View Post
Dont know where he is, but I went to M.O. S. with Patrick Gladney. I remember every St. Patricks day he would paint his body green. There was also Edward Lark...he was the match maker. Interesting times at M.O.S.
Mary Gill (Tabbita)
Our you Martin's sister? I'm Nancy (Pauley) Girardini (Kenneth Girardini QOH((Queen of Hope)) My brother David and Martin are still in contact. Yeah, Gladney loved to paint! Saw him at Eastern in '80's.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:46 AM

My name is Joe McCauley and we are having an all class MOS reunion on August 15th in Livonia, Michigan. I have been trying to reach MOSers since November.
We have folks that graduated from there from 1959 to 1971 so far.
Mother Marius is still alive and planning on being there.
I have talked with her and email her regularly.
My email is paulmcall@comcast.net for more information.
I have been also talking with Jerry Nahas. I'd sure like to hear from his brothers!!
We also have some other nuns and teachers coming as well as some surviving parents.
I shot a video of MOS school and church in March. That is also available for viewing if you email me.
Hope to hear from you and spread the word ok?
Attached Thumbnails
Mother of Our Savior-teachers.jpg  

Old 06-08-2009, 12:40 PM

2 posts, read 10,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancypauleymos View Post
There were five of us Pauley's that went thru MOS. When and where? I've heard bits and pieces about the reunion, but nothing concrete. I live in CA, so sooner is better. When you know dates please let me know!
I was friends with a Kathy Pauley at MOS and at St. Mary's of Redford. I'm Sandy-Spencer (Sheehy) Steele. You may have known my sister Una (Sheehy) Jackman. I live in Illinois but am curious about the reunion.

Old 06-13-2009, 06:20 AM

As of today Saturday June 13th, we have 79 people who have signed up for the MOS reunion. Rick Pauley is among those that have sent in their money.
We have a site on Facebook and you can reach me here as well if you want to attend the reunion set for August 15th in Livonia, Mich.

Is Francis Spencer a relative????

Tyler Street view of MOS.

View of MOS from the playground.

Kids on MOS playground with nuns so many years ago. Circa 1963.
Attached Thumbnails
Mother of Our Savior-cce00000-3-.jpg   Mother of Our Savior-mos-church-side.jpg   Mother of Our Savior-mos-playground-door.jpg   Mother of Our Savior-cracked-plygd.jpg  

Last edited by Yac; 06-15-2009 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: 5 posts in a row merged

Old 06-18-2009, 01:07 PM

We now have 90 people signed up for the August 15th MOS reunion.
Mother Marius and three other nuns will also be attending.

Old 06-20-2009, 08:12 AM

Sandy Sheehy!! Yes, I remember Una. Went to a couple Fesh's (sp?) you two. Tell her hello for me. I'll tell Kathy (Pauley) Longan to look up this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspencersteele View Post
I was friends with a Kathy Pauley at MOS and at St. Mary's of Redford. I'm Sandy-Spencer (Sheehy) Steele. You may have known my sister Una (Sheehy) Jackman. I live in Illinois but am curious about the reunion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit