Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 06:30 PM

2 posts, read 3,128 times

Advertisements

i have had my rewards card for about one year or longer had about 40.00 dollars or more spent about half, i have not used any more of the 20.00 dollars balance since. i give my rewards card with every purchase; my balance as of Sept.15 2011 is 65 cents i have spent at least in the past 7 months 1800.00 dollars this has been brought to my attention by an employee who knows me as a steady customer.she was also surprised by the low balance.she is a cashier who has checked me out for purchases ranging from 10.00 dollars up to 500.00 dollars please tell me why my balance is so low Paul A Gioffre Sr.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 06:36 PM

2 posts, read 3,128 times
Default Rewards Card

I have been a loyal K-Mart customer for many years and use my rewards card regularly for all my purchases. One time I cashed in my rewards card and received about $20. That was months ago. One of your associates at the store advised me that my balance was $.65 and she was just as surprised as me. This associate is a cashier and has checked out many of my purchases ranging from $10.00 to $500.00 since I cashed out my card. Can you tell me why my balance is so low and why you have the rewards program if I cannot count on getting my rewards for my purchases .Please respond to [email]pau.a.gioffre@gmail.com[/email] Sincerely, Paul Gioffre

Old 09-16-2011, 06:48 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,652,760 times
WOW, Glory, look how many new ppl you've brought to the board!

I've had this card for a few months, and have yet to see the value of it. But I don't shop there unless it has good sales & I have the coupons to match.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:38 AM

2 posts, read 2,657 times
My husband has a Sears Credit Card and has made some large purchases, i.e 04/18/2010 K-mart $154.38. How does he redeem reward points to use at K-mart?

Old 06-20-2012, 08:50 AM

2 posts, read 2,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Lombardi View Post
My husband has a Sears Credit Card and has made some large purchases, i.e 04/18/2010 K-mart $154.38. How does he redeem reward points to use at K-mart?
Please help me.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:45 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Lombardi View Post
Please help me.
Sorry. I have no idea how I missed your previous post.

Quote:

While checking out online, simply enter your Member Number in your shopping cart. Every online purchase earns you points. Bonus Points apply to items marked as such during checkout.
Use Points Without Going to the Store

During checkout, enter your Member Number on the Billing page and type your PIN. Remember, it's up to you how many points you want to use for each purchase!

In-store
Earning
& Redeeming

Earning Points is Easy
  • At checkout, flash your Member Number - Voila! Points earned for every purchase.
  • If you forgot your Member Number, simply give the associate your phone number or email address.

Redeeming Points is Even Easier.
And More Fun!
  • At checkout, have the associate tell you your Points balance. No number handy? Use your phone number or email address.
  • Enter your Member PIN in the register keypad when prompted.
  • Let the associate know how many points you want to use for your purchase. Remember, every 1,000 Points = $1.

Go to this website:
Shop Your Way Rewards

Old 07-04-2012, 04:36 PM

1 posts, read 1,269 times
how do you get your rewards.? what do you do? please explain? thanks.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:40 PM

1 posts, read 1,207 times
I am a member of your rewards program, but have no card or pin number. Name Joyce Hopper email [email]jade870@comcast.net[/email]

Old 07-20-2012, 06:30 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,349,004 times
We do shop at Sears and the sales associates have always told us our balance and they have applied it to our purchases. I do believe that if you don't use the points within a specified time that you will lose them, but I am not really sure about that.

Old 08-20-2012, 12:39 PM

1 posts, read 1,121 times
I have lost my rewards card. I would like to get a new one or at least my pin number. What can I do about this?

Roseann Widmayer
K-Mart employee
Store Number: 7198 Philadelphia, Pa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff