Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2014, 06:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,181,636 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Thursday

Happy Spring !!!!!

Yay cleaning lady coming today so sparkle time at our house

I have tons of errands to run they have piled up this week while I was dealing with the crud

So once she gets here I can leave

It is suppose to hit 77 today and sunny once the fog wears off

I will probably hit the exercise room this afternoon

What are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 04:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,567,520 times
Is it spring? Huh.

I didn't work out yet, today, but I am going to try to. I had an appt. with someone to talk about things. And, tomorrow, I have an appt with the radiation nurse practitioner and a dr is going to do a scope thing. Hopefully things are okay there, but I have lump on my jawbone that is really tender. It almost feels like I whacked it on something--but I think I'd remember hitting my jaw. There's a muscle or tendon right below it that seems like it's swollen/inflamed, too, so I don't know.

I ordered some pillows online, and they came today in this HUGE box! I brought it in, and the box is marked "fragile".......Seriously? Short of setting it on fire, I can't imagine what you could do to that box with pillows in it that would hurt the pillows.

I'll report back later for whatever kind of workout I do.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:03 PM

I did a short, makeshift workout with some arm/shoulder exercises.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:14 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,238,436 times
Morning all.

No exercise yesterday, I spent the day on the run and we had fun. Kim and I did running around and I did some shopping too. Had fun with the little ones and then took M&M out for dinner.

Tonight is steak night with ice cream for Austin's 5th birthday, oh and lunch with my sister. TOmorrow Craigs Cruiser for Austin's birthday.

Lol, BOb took the night off work, guess who is getting out of doggie boarding one day early. Bet he gets up early also.

Have a good Friday!

Old 03-21-2014, 07:44 AM

Couldn't bear the thought of poor Gracie all locked up? Glad you're having a good time! Is Craigs Cruiser a restaurant, like a Chuckie Cheese or something?

I have had my schedule rescheduled, again. Was supposed to go in at 2:30, but it was changed to noon. Wish I'd known that before my late bedtime last night.

Gotta scoot.

Old 03-21-2014, 08:58 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,238,436 times
Craigs Cruisers is kinda like that but has laser tag, video games, bumper cars, I think she picked that because M&M are going but Nat and Austin will like it too. Austin is too into video games

Good luck today!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals