Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2014, 06:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,191,116 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Wednesday

It is spring break here so no school today.

However I am taking my 2 buddies from next door to lunch. Their Mom is visiting her parents and their Dad who works from home has a big conference call so I offered to help out.
They are the kids I sit for occasionally.

It is suppose to be nice today with a high of 70 and sunshine

I am actually feeling better today so I may head to the exercise room this afternoon !!

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2014, 07:47 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,240,612 times
Good morning!

I had a good trip yesterday and was already in GR by 10:30 am, yes very early flight. Thankfully the weather was good so no bumps or jumps on the plane (I really do not like flying and usually have to take Xanax to remain half way in control but I was out and my dr apt was not until the day after I return), so anyway it was the first time in years that I put my big girl pants on and did not have an anxiety attack.

My grandkids are growing up so much, Maddie and Morgan are both up to my shoulders and Natalie and Austin are getting tall also. Estella is crawling but does not see much use in walking just yet, that is okay she is our baby and can stay that way. I am hopeful I can see the other two also, but we will see.

I did do some of my 7 minute exercise this morning. I have afternoon stuff to do, and then get back for the girls to ride the bus home (hopefully it will be good weather it is raining now and I heard that it was going to turn into snow).

Bob freaked out when he took Gracie to the boarder, they put her in a kennel and well you know him Mr. No Kennel my girl, so he called me up and said "DO NOT make me do this ever again". Hopefully his mind has reasoned out everything and he will be okay when I talk to him today!

Well gotta get. Everyone have a good day and I will pop back later.

Connie cut the pills up in 4th's and take with yogurt or ice cream.

Old 03-19-2014, 02:15 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,572,459 times
Sandy, does kennel mean crate? When I was afraid of freaking out in the rad. tube, after the first episode, I started taking a half of a tylenol PM. Maybe you could have a couple on hand, just in case, for the way back.

The problem with the pills was that they were going 'down the wrong pipe' and coming back up. I googled a little and realized I've been kind of dealing with this for months with my swallowing issues, the exercises, all that. I am breaking them in half, though, because they are really big.

Today I did the Denise Austin one again. Of course, if I would see a little muscle tone emerging, it would make me so much more inclined to work out, but with the weights, I am afraid of pulling the muscles by the feeding tube. I'm sure it's fine, but there is a gross-out factor involved, too.

Enjoy your day. Hope you didn't get those kids in any trouble, Karla!

Old 03-19-2014, 02:37 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,240,612 times
Yes Connie, kennel as in crate. I say she is safe as opposed to being home and they don't keep them in there all the time. They have to figure out her personality and which dogs she will do well playing with, and they just can't have all of them out all of the time.

It is plain pure ugly up here, and 60's and 70's at home, I am fine but for the life of me I can't figure out how I lived up here for so long

I'm glad to see you exercising again, it will be good for you, and muscle will begin to get back if you can keep it up! Have you found out anything or still waiting on the doctors?

Oh, and flying I brought an over the counter sleeping pill, probably the same thing as a PM pill minus the pain reliever. I didn't have to take it though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals