Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 05:51 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,240,612 times

Advertisements

Morning all!

I have been for a 2 mile walk today and will exercise today with Denise, might have to begin with the bendy side things too we will see.

It is going to be beautiful today and I am going to do some business things this morning and then take the afternoon off. Yeppers I am treating myself to two whole days of not job hunting, today and tomorrow. Any jobs that come to my e-mail in box are just going to have to wait

I think I am going to work in the gardens today, it is time to cut the plants down and ready up for winter. T got a wonderful mum plant that is happily sitting on the front porch decorating the front of her house along with the Indian Corn

Friday Kim, kids and I are going to Binder Zoo in Battle Creek. It is quite the ride (about 45 minutes depending on traffic), so it will be at least a 4 hour adventure. I have never been there so looking forward to the day. I'll have to charge the camera battery today!

BBL, have a good day all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 06:23 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,488,635 times
Good morning!!!

Sandy-Wow....you are taking time away from job hunting. Good for you. I hope you really enjoy it

The zoo should be fun. What kind of camera do you have that needs to be charged? I need a new one. My easy share uses batteries so I have no idea what other camera's need. Pattie is going to say Lisa is buying a camera again!!! I have been talking about it for 2 years or so, lol.

Slow morning. I finally slept. Hubby and dog are still sleeping. Today is going to be beautiful out We need to run out and pick up more fencing supplies. We made the fence to close to the drive on the curve so we need to fix that. I also need to clean the oven today....and I am the self cleaner I hate that job.

Have a great day!!

Old 10-04-2011, 07:08 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,572,459 times
Sounds like a good plan Sandy. Last year, I put in some mums that promptly died, but it looks like they're coming back! I was shocked.

Today I am going to the Toledo Museum of Art with my mother in law and my husband's brother and sister. Haven't been there since I was young, as in little kid young!

Have a good day ladies.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:32 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,311,258 times
Hi, all. Sorry I'm late - busy day, as you'll see.

Walked all by my lonesome today - DH overdid it a bit yesterday and was achey, so he stayed home. I did my 2 miles with 20 min. of weights.

Came home, helped DH with weeding his cactus garden...or at least I thought I was helping. I kept complaining about the long, tough roots I was pulling out. DH finally paid attention and told me I was pulling out the cactus roots. Oops. Oh, well. I promptly went over to a different part of the garden where I knew what things were...

Then I cleaned up the patio. There are 2 pine trees right above it and the squirrels like to sit in them, chewing on pine cones and throwing the remnants down onto the concrete. Brats. It was a royal mess.

Then I went to Publix for some stuff we needed. Came back home, fixed a lovely salad for lunch (romaine, pears, raisins, chopped salad veggies (cukes, etc.), turkey breast from the turkey we rotisseried the other night, fried chow mein noodles, blue cheese and raspberry vinaigrette. Yum. I'd love a whole 'nother big bowl!

Right now, I have a pot of beans on the stove which will end up as baked beans for dinner tonight.

WOnder how Karla's doing.

Have a great day, all.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 PM

240 posts, read 422,748 times
Sorry, I haven't been on a while. Just busy.

Fitness walking, very brisk (90 minutes; 7:30am).

Yoga (25 minutes at 3:30pm today).

Old 10-04-2011, 12:50 PM

890 posts, read 2,792,432 times
Hi all! Here's my workout

Cardio, 20 min Crossramp - L6 R10
Core, Back Extension 20 x2
Core, Planks 20 x2
Core, Abs Crunch 20x 2
Stretch, Hams 20s x2
Push-ups 12 x2
Stretch, Active Arms 20s x2
Burpees 8 x1
Core, Leg Raise 15 x2
Back, BB Back Squat 155/5 x4
Back, BB Back Squat 175/5 x1 -- PR! (personal record)
Back, BB Deadlift 105/5 x5
Chest, BB Incline Bench Press 65/5 x3
Chest, BB Bench Press 105/5 x3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals