Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2009, 11:17 PM

852 posts, read 1,367,633 times

Advertisements

This has been passed in Missouri...I know for sure...I don't know about other states...
If I'm reading it right...it identifies people of the Christian identity to be possible terrorist suspects? and as people who would be against the modern militia movement.

This is real...I'm not making it up...it was on our local news, so I did a search to find it...it's all there...everything they said.

And your opinion is? specifically read page 4 towards the bottom...it may spike your interest to read the rest...
http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/...rt-actual.html

Edited to add...I don't know if it is really okay to post this...but it says it is unclassified. And I got the link from our local news station. If you read above where it mentions the Christians...it also mentions the chip? There are politicians trying to fight this...but so far...to no avail.
the News station is at ky3.com....there is a video of the segment that they aired.

Last edited by *sherry*; 03-25-2009 at 12:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 PM

I was rereading my post...I said it wrong...these are not people who would be against the modern militia movement...
these are people that the government have "labeled" as people who may start, what they call modern militia movements.
Still very real though.
I have since found out that this is a leaked document. But because it is unclassified it is okay for me to post.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:32 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,453,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryturner View Post
I was rereading my post...I said it wrong...these are not people who would be against the modern militia movement...
these are people that the government have "labeled" as people who may start, what they call modern militia movements.
Still very real though.
I have since found out that this is a leaked document. But because it is unclassified it is okay for me to post.

Just read the entire article and my comment is this: https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...-standing.html

And stay standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, I'm not afraid! I have faith in the Lord Jesus, YES I DO!! I also have CHILDREN TO PROTECT AND, AND PROTECT BETSEY WILL!! They can "label" this Believer anyway they deem necessary. Not afraid...................................Final answer!!

Betsey

Old 03-26-2009, 12:31 AM

Default Hope this is better link.

I've had a few dm's saying they couldn't bring up the report...
I'm trying a different link to see if it makes it easier...
If you don't want intense reading then start towards the bottom of page 4...but I think that may prompt most to read the rest if they really understand what is going on.
This paper was sent to law enforcement in Missouri....to help identifity people who may start "militia movements."
Again, I remind people...
According to this paper, Christians are a #1 threat....
I am not normally a person who makes threads for links that signify things like this....but I think this is really important.
As you can tell from the first page...Jay Nixon...our govornor of Missouri...has endorsed this policy.
Ron Paul was also listed, but because of what it says, he had his name removed.
I hope this is a better link...if you click in the upper right hand corner of the document...this will make it larger/smaller.---where it says toggle.

BBCW: The Modern Militia Movement Report: Actual Copy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity