Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2024, 04:29 AM

3,237 posts, read 1,618,263 times

Advertisements

Similar discussion last year…

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chri...go-heaven.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2024, 07:05 AM

23,234 posts, read 10,518,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Recently, we had to put down my cat, Lucky. I made threads about it here.

I have been taught, "I know that there are animals in heaven because Jesus came riding on a horse." Or at least thr 4 Horsemen. Amen.

What say you?

Here is from when I rescued Lucky. I had a special bond with Lucky. This is to show that Lucky loved me. Lucky turned out to be sick. I believe in Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpINYwh5gkM
The horses are symbolic for people that feel the spirit of their rider.

When you die your cat will be there waiting, no worries.

Old 05-08-2024, 10:30 PM

2,712 posts, read 1,213,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Recently, we had to put down my cat, Lucky. I made threads about it here.

I have been taught, "I know that there are animals in heaven because Jesus came riding on a horse." Or at least thr 4 Horsemen. Amen.

What say you?

Here is from when I rescued Lucky. I had a special bond with Lucky. This is to show that Lucky loved me. Lucky turned out to be sick. I believe in Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpINYwh5gkM
I am sorry for your loss. I know the heartache of a pet that is so much like a child to so many people. Me being one of them. It hurts to lose them but it sure is worth caring for them and loving them.

In the 90's there were some statements made by a few of the old fossil TV preachers two come to mind that a friend told me about. One was Kenneth Copeland who I think was the preacher who said God will not allow the pets and animals made by him to come back or lay with the lion in peace. They were not his creation. Makes me think of all splicing of DNA and cross breeding being done today that is making certain animals larger than meant to be or more quick/prone to violence. Yes I know most of that is how they are raised. But anyway the point is I remember one of the saying but I can't remember where in the bible it was said or implied.

Also, there Van Impe a sweet handsome kind of screwy old guy who said all animals go into heaven. He said a lot of jibberish to spin it like it was in the bible. I could see even he didn't believe what he was saying but that Roxella was right there with the smile "oh yes, yes he will". I sitll to this day don't get why people would believe all animals go to heaven. I don't understand how people can believe it without it being written in the bible. Well now I do it's because we Love our furbabies and letting go is hard and we need to know we will be with them again. Maybe if only for a little while because it is said they have no soul. But they do have spirit so maybe that gives hope and helps us to love another pet in need of help.

But where he got that in the bible that he would not bring back or spare the ones not made by God I just don't know.

Old 05-09-2024, 02:58 AM

23,234 posts, read 10,518,009 times
The higher kingdoms inherit the Earth like Jesus being resurrected where he could change his physical appearance to moving a disciple from one place to the other in an instant being the first born son into a brand new kingdom, the first son of many sons to follow in Jesus footsteps doing what he did with his 42 months where he came to tabernacle in a human body, there is still his second coming in the remaining 3 and a half years.

The second coming of Christ is within you, and waiting on you to reach the end of your first season/age.

Jesus began a cycle beginning as a prophet for an exact amount of days till he was introduced as a priest for an exact amount of days until he came to the day appointed for the crowning of a king on coronation day, and he completed his first half of a 7 year cycle where he walked in Ephraim for 42 months just as Elijah walked in Ephraim for 42 months.

Jesus has a remaining 3 and a half years, but these are the days of David, not Joseph

We all have a 7 year cycle beginning our own 42 months walking in Ephraim(Joseph).

The end of those 42 months could take 42 years, and it only ends when a person has walked completing his first two harvests, one of Barley, and one of wheat.

The first season are harvests of Mere grains where a person is divided in his own Pentecost which completes the first season of 42 months, and in its completion, a spiritual rain falls on each individual who completes his first two harvests.

While the first two harvests are of mere grains dying daily in a Passover lifestyle to let Jesus live instead of you, studying night and day year after year, the 3rd and final harvests are of medicines of vines and trees instead of mere grains.

The fall holy days is of David, not Joseph, and you see yourself as both David and Joseph where Joseph symbolizes the flesh, David symbolizes the hidden man of spirit inside of you.

We could follow the genealogy beginning with Cain and Able in their struggle going through Ishmael and Isaac in their struggle between flesh and spirit just as it is with Ephraim and Judah, as it is with woman and man, one is the body and one is the head that leads the body by spirit.

There are 3 kingdoms of heaven and the 3 sections of the tabernacle were specifically built to mirror the tabernacle of heaven with its 3 sections.

Salvation is extremely broad, I pretty much believe everyone is saved, but not everyone is born again and those who are born again, they are born in the division of Pentecost completing the first season where the fallen spirit in you is cast to the flames as the tare at the end of the first season, the first age.

We come to Jesus as betrothed virgins but being betrothed is not being marriage, and the whole point of marriage is to produce a child.

As a virgin betrothed to Christ, a great miracle happens because while you are still a virgin, somehow you have become pregnant and you begin feeding that baby the milk of the word that one day, many years later, you studied do much that the baby inside of you matures, and as a mature MANCHILD, that manchild is caught up to heaven as the wheat to put in God's barn, and that is the day you are born again, you were pregnant, you fed that child inside of you until he matured enough to be taken out of you in his/yours birth

I imagine that even the people in the lowest part of the kingdom get to see their animals they loved, but for a born again person, there can be no doubt at all.

A born again manchild will be one with the earth and his abilities are only limited by his imagination. Inheriting the earth is a very real thing, it's very personal.

When Jesus was put in that tomb, the Earth itself became pregnant after millions of still borns and those that die in the womb.

The earth was seeded by men as long as there have been men, one after another and so on, the Earth had finally become pregnant with a living Manchild who became the first born son of many sons to follow, he is the firstfruit of many firstfruits.

A living spiritual son OF THE EARTH.

The Earth loves her sons and she is extremely jealous, that if somebody even opened their eyes at such a one, she bears will come from the trees to RIP them apart just like the two she bears ripped apart 42 of Ephraim.

If a person is born again, they might not see their pet until after they died, and that is just a maybe because if the Earth loves you as her own son, who knows what she will give you.

Well, just my opinions but you can know that I dont say these things to please somebody who loved their pet more than most people, I truly believe what I say.

Hebrews
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Those he foreknew before the earth was even created.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-09-2024 at 03:12 AM..

Old 05-09-2024, 09:58 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,358,549 times
Was " talking" to my pup the other night. Reminding her that we have the same creator. The same Abba ( Daddy )

Being an admirer of St Francis, I believe the essence of my "sister" dog, will be eternal.

Old 05-09-2024, 11:24 AM

15,897 posts, read 6,366,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I totally believe Lucky is in Heaven. I have to believe that or I would never have been able to move on after the deaths of my pets. I'm not just saying that I have talked myself into believing it, though. It just seems like the most natural thing in the world for a loving Father in Heaven to do for those of us who have loved and lost a pet.
I agree as I think all sentient beings are deserving of happiness.

Old 05-09-2024, 12:13 PM

17,846 posts, read 13,768,105 times
That cat looks just like one of my cats...

Old 05-09-2024, 07:34 PM

2,712 posts, read 1,213,772 times
I think as long as you believe Lucky then she will be in heaven waiting for you. For now she is either in a deep sleep or a place in heaven where pets go.

Old Today, 10:05 AM

14,909 posts, read 17,215,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
The restoration of all things includes reunification with your passed family, friends, ancestors, and pets. They are living beings who die and go back to who created them.

I agree with allen893. I lost my dear friend, Ronni, a little over a week ago. He was my loyal companion for 17 years and he was a very sweet dog. I miss him terribly and I love him so much but I know that he is held in the arms of his Creator who loves him even more. I don't believe that Ronni is alive but I believe that he will be made alive when all things are restored to the Father in the end. I know that I will see him again with no more death in existence, and that God has a glorious promise for all. God bless.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; Today at 10:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity