Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2024, 04:42 PM

1,413 posts, read 1,518,607 times

Advertisements

We have two Litter Genies, one for each litter station. For the first time ever, I'm all out of cartridges, and I haven't been able to find new ones for over a week. For now, we're still using what's in the Genies, but when that runs out, I might have to stuff a garbage bag in there instead. This sort of works, but not as well.

I just went online, and while I did find some at Target and Chewy, the only ones now available seem to be the jumbo sized ones, and in order to use those I'd have to buy new Genies, because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fit in the ones I have now. The jumbo sized refill cartridges look like they're at least an inch thicker that the standard cartridges I've been buying until now.

I'm in western Oregon if that makes any difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2024, 11:07 AM

2,978 posts, read 3,926,767 times
IMO the brand name refills are too expensive. I started buying the off brand from Amazon. Even better, save your plastic refill containers and fill them with just the bag refills. This is what I bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They've been working just fine, and the bags are easy to place into the plastic container before use.

Old 04-05-2024, 12:11 AM

6,150 posts, read 4,522,078 times
The jumbo cartridge fit in my regular size genie just fine. The only thing jumbo about it is more bag material, I assume.

Old 04-05-2024, 07:37 AM

24,590 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Check Amazon. Store and brand name.

Old Today, 02:36 PM

82 posts, read 17,556 times
temu sells name brand and generic. I have bought many things on temu and they do price adjustments so oyu get money back as a credit to buy more items down the road. That is how they keep customers. shipping is tree. It takes 2 weeks to get to you but I have had only good experiences with them.

And yes the items comes from China but so do many on Amazon. You will find teh exact same items on Amazon at higher prices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats