Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Car Insurance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 09:51 AM

15,416 posts, read 9,059,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saveyourbreathe View Post
What are you going to do run off the road and hit a car or tree. I was on a four lane road. You run off the road and hit tree and he drives always. I don't think so. I wasn't trying to have accident she almost hit a car before me. That's why we carry great insurance for dumb drives on the road.
I would never go off the road and hit a tree. It's better to just run into the vehicle, pulling out in front of you. Even ignoring the liability issues of being involved in a single vehicle accident, a tree is the worst thing you can hit. Damage or chance of injury from hitting another vehicle is much less, than from hitting a tree.

The only time I would ever drive off the road to avoid another vehicle, would be into a flat empty field. That type of landscape is not common around me. Around here the sides of the roads generally have either trees, or water, and most of it is not even protected by a guardrail. Running off the road here could mean drowning, driving off a cliff, or hitting trees. No thinks, that is not an option.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2017, 04:53 PM

5 posts, read 2,189 times
Default Ppl can't drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalGal View Post
Lawyer up. It'll take a while to get your money, but it will be a lot more than $200.
Im going to see a lawyer soon, been talking to someone. I so scared to get back on road still hurt inside very deep brusiing . Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Car Insurance