Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 06:18 AM

1 posts, read 2,945 times

Advertisements

i had talked to ameriplan regarding work at home. i am currently researching the company to see if it is a scam and have come across a legal ruling banning them in Montana. Apparently the product is a scam, no health providers honor the ameriplan cards in Montana. I am now looking into other states to see if it is a scam everywhere. if anyone has any information about this, please reply.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:09 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,137,024 times
A lot of Pro Wrestlers got involved in pre-paid legal. I had dinner with Nikita Koloff and the Samoans and they were really trying to get me into it but I was skeptical. It turns out I was right as other people who signed up never really went anywhere with it and many quit within a year. Then I heard some negativity in the news about it. I do not know if the "rasslers" are still involved or not.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:08 PM

311 posts, read 1,376,573 times
I signed up for Pre-Paid legal's services last year. For $11 a month, you get access to legal advice from a provider law firm in your state. You can call them anytime during business hours to get legal advice and they will write 1 letter for you per issue at no additional charge. As a paralegal I know how expensive consulting a lawyer is. I have used them several times to obtain legal advice. It would have cost much more using an outside lawyer. They also do wills for you.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:25 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbound07 View Post
I hope I am posting this in the right spot. I was looking for something I could do from home and have been contacted with numerous people trying to get me to sell something. However, two didn't sound too bad. Prepaid legal and Ameriplan, I was wondering if any of you out there have heard anything good / bad or had any experiences good / bad with either of these companies. I need to earn a little bit of money, but can't really get back into the normal (that was really not the word I wanted to use) workforce or routine.

PLEASE ADVISE!!
Pre-paid legal is a pyramid scheme where you will make little profit. Mathematically, it's not feasible. Only career criminals need legal insurance.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:22 AM

4,282 posts, read 15,746,402 times
This thread has become nothing more than a spam magnet.

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business