Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2022, 04:33 AM

30,189 posts, read 11,827,960 times

Advertisements

I do think that its odd that charges get dropped against Bauer yet MLB suspends him anyways. Seems like he is being suspended for being involved in BDSM. Its just an image MLB does not want to be connected to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2022, 07:26 AM

3,698 posts, read 2,419,546 times
Interesting piece here. Video and discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmkLAwbPhlg

Old 10-07-2023, 01:03 AM

6,143 posts, read 3,362,970 times
I wonder how this whole thing will now play out after it’s now known that the accuser lied and was just trying to “get the bag” ?

I don’t really feel much sorry for him, because how stupid and how degenerate do you need to be?

You are a high profile, extremely rich athlete. You have a target on your back, so don’t be stupid. Meeting up with random women you barely know is a recipe for disaster. Be smarter than that.

Also, a woman enjoying being slapped and hit in the face? That’s mental instability, not a normal hobby. Again, another red flag. Be smarter than that.

She obviously faked that she liked being hit in the face, though. Just trying to get evidence needed to go to the hospital and call the police.

Will he sue MLB? He did lose a lot of money because the woman set him up and then lied to police in an attempt to get his money.

I’ve got nobody to root for here. Just two awful human beings who deserved each other.

Old 10-12-2023, 06:28 PM

30,189 posts, read 11,827,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I wonder how this whole thing will now play out after it’s now known that the accuser lied and was just trying to “get the bag” ?

I don’t really feel much sorry for him, because how stupid and how degenerate do you need to be?

You are a high profile, extremely rich athlete. You have a target on your back, so don’t be stupid. Meeting up with random women you barely know is a recipe for disaster. Be smarter than that.

Also, a woman enjoying being slapped and hit in the face? That’s mental instability, not a normal hobby. Again, another red flag. Be smarter than that.

She obviously faked that she liked being hit in the face, though. Just trying to get evidence needed to go to the hospital and call the police.

Will he sue MLB? He did lose a lot of money because the woman set him up and then lied to police in an attempt to get his money.

I’ve got nobody to root for here. Just two awful human beings who deserved each other.

MLB just reacted to him being arrested and so on. I don't think they did anything wrong. I don't think he is an awful human being. He picked the wrong woman and should have seen the warning signs. He showed bad judgement. And he paid dearly for that. But I am not going to judge what people want to do in private.

Old 10-12-2023, 08:44 PM

17,607 posts, read 15,292,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post

I'll take "Things no one will ever remember for $100, Alex"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball