Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 12:35 AM

7,305 posts, read 28,241,073 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I like the 2010 Fusion... much better looking than the 2009 model I think, even though the design changes are miniscule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 08:36 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,897,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ()_T View Post
Everyone wants to now what new vehicles will be coming out soon right?

This will be the official thread for future vehicles. (No concept vehicles.)

2010 Bmw 7 Series
Release Date:Spring 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ()_T View Post
2010 Chevy Camaro Convertible

Rlease Date: Sometime in 2o1o

I still like the new BMW's. Some don't care for the Bangle designs but I like their styling. They are also fun cars to drive While I won't go w/ a 7 Series (don't need the long boat sedan style car) I do like the 3, 5 & 6 series.

This is my next car purchase. I can't WAIT till I can get my hands on one Already picked out the trim package, color and all that I want on my Camaro Convertible

Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 PM

812 posts, read 4,085,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennesseestorm View Post
Is the Lexus RX really ever going to change? Looks like the same basic 1999 body style to me, which I think looks better than the 2010 model.
From what I've read, they took extensive surveys of current RX owners and they don't want them to change, so their current motive is to walk the line between that and the need to progress the design. They're probably scared to screw up what is the best seller in that class my a mile.

Hmmm.....

Old 04-20-2009, 04:53 PM

366 posts, read 1,442,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tande1n5 View Post

Hmmm.....
Didn't realize the tailights look similiar, nice find!

I found this today, the 2011 Chrysler 300. A very popular car.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:50 PM

498 posts, read 1,456,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tande1n5 View Post
Hmmm.....
Yes! I'm so glad someone else noticed that. I don't care for the cruze at all, even if it does look like a BMW. I think that's sort of their problem, they try and make a dorky little car look like a fancy sport sedan, and it just ends up ugly. I hate the square-ish yet not square-ish headlights, and the round trim above the doors. Ick. I sort of wish car-makers would just make small cars look goofy, because they are. I don't mean like ugly for the sake of silly, I mean stuff like the Euro-Focus, Fiesta, and Ka. Those are all great examples of good design for small cars, because they're not trying to look all fancy like big executive sedans.

And also, does anyone else HATE the new GMC Terrain? That just looks awful to me. It looks like they gave it Yukon+Escalade headlights, huge square tonka fenders, and typical minivan tail-lights. Wow. The interior looks nice though.

The Cadillac BRX looks pretty dorky from the front, and for that matter the rest of the car looks pretty dumb too. I like the CTS sedan but the wagon... not so much. That rear quarter window is way too small, why do car-makers think fat D pillars are so attractive? They're not! And the rear windshield is pretty much just a peep-hole, it's like a hearse.

The Buick I kind of like though. It's an attractive design. Sporty and elegant, two things Buick should but hasn't had in a long time. The interior looks too much like old Buicks though... the dashboard looks like it's melting--just hanging there, sort of like an old grandpa's face (guess that's who they're trying to appeal to).

The RX has awfully chubby cheeks... a lot like the new Murano.. and doesn't it sort of look like a Venza? I like the old tail-lights more, these ones are too generic. And the interior, why did they ruin it? The old one was one of the most attractive interiors out there.

I thought the MKT looked a little too bulky near the back when I first saw it, but I saw one in person last week and it looks absolutely fantastic. I'm sure it will feel brilliant on the inside too, just like it looks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive