Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 09:51 PM

9,892 posts, read 10,830,406 times

Advertisements

How long until Kyle Busch gets his a** beat? He is long overdue, its time for somone to give him what Spencer gave his brother.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:59 PM

1,558 posts, read 4,786,880 times
Kurt and Kyle are two great drivers!

Busch Brothers Rock!

Old 05-03-2008, 10:31 PM

1,251 posts, read 3,314,359 times
All that talent in the form of a complete d!ck. As soon as he get his head screwed on straight, he could re-write the record books. Since he's only 23, we'll probably have to wait at least another 3-4 years for the maturity to kick in. Until then, he'll be costing his bosses million dollars in cars wrecked in retribution.

Yes, he turned into Junior tonight.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:57 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,082,717 times
Kyle is the most talented driver out there. He far exceeds the skills of Earnhardt Jr., who hasn't won a race in 2 years. Jr. is running on a name, and everyone knows this. He is not his father, never will be a champion, and is just a mediocre driver out there. Truth hurts, don't it? The spin last night was just two guys who didn't give an inch, and for the win, who could blame them. So all you Jr. fans out there, you have to let go of the name, or you'll be cheering for a driver just like Kyle.................Petty.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Kyle is the most talented driver out there. He far exceeds the skills of Earnhardt Jr., who hasn't won a race in 2 years. Jr. is running on a name, and everyone knows this. He is not his father, never will be a champion, and is just a mediocre driver out there. Truth hurts, don't it? The spin last night was just two guys who didn't give an inch, and for the win, who could blame them. So all you Jr. fans out there, you have to let go of the name, or you'll be cheering for a driver just like Kyle.................Petty.
There is no doubt the kid can drive, but he is still a disrespectfull punk, who needs his clock cleaned. It will probably be a young guy like Steven Wallace, who just wont take his sh*t!

Old 05-04-2008, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS89 View Post
All that talent in the form of a complete d!ck. As soon as he get his head screwed on straight, he could re-write the record books. Since he's only 23, we'll probably have to wait at least another 3-4 years for the maturity to kick in. Until then, he'll be costing his bosses million dollars in cars wrecked in retribution.

Yes, he turned into Junior tonight.
Yeah, if nascar can wait that long , they think their ratings are down now, watch what happens if Busch keeps going the way he is and the media keeps hyping this punk like he is the next Earnhardt Sr!

Old 05-04-2008, 07:40 PM

5,660 posts, read 27,010,746 times
Default No Surprise to Me

Busch said he would wreck as many car as it takes. I guess that's fine with Coach Gibbs.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:57 AM

5,660 posts, read 27,010,746 times
It will be interesting to see if Kyle finishes the All-Star race tonight. I think last year, Kyle and Kurt crashed into each other and knock each other out of competition.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:47 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,326,647 times
Kyle Bush is one of the reasons I don't watch the NASCAR races anymore. Plus they are getting more boring everyday. I know there are many of you who really enjoy watching the races, like my hubbie but I guess I remember the "good ole' days" and todays racing just isn't the same. The cars/drivers uniforms look like walking commercials. When they interview the drivers they sound more like a commercial spending the majority of their time thanking their sponsors---and yes, I understand it is all about their sponsors now days---why? So NASCAR can pay the enormous purses on these races. Where is the fun and the sport? Sigh.......

Old 05-27-2008, 09:39 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Kyle Bush is one of the reasons I don't watch the NASCAR races anymore. Plus they are getting more boring everyday. I know there are many of you who really enjoy watching the races, like my hubbie but I guess I remember the "good ole' days" and todays racing just isn't the same. The cars/drivers uniforms look like walking commercials. When they interview the drivers they sound more like a commercial spending the majority of their time thanking their sponsors---and yes, I understand it is all about their sponsors now days---why? So NASCAR can pay the enormous purses on these races. Where is the fun and the sport? Sigh.......

In the "goog ole days" NASCAR was about racing, it was a championship earned on race-tracks. Now, say something offensive to the powers-that-be and lose points earned on the racetrack.

I think the 'R' in NASCAR should be replaced with an 'M' for marketing.

And NASCAM would pretty much explain it, it's certainly no longer a racing championship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing