Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2009, 01:16 PM

92 posts, read 318,552 times

Advertisements

new question,did the hospital in casa grande expand or are they building a new one? i remember reading something to this effect. thank you for your replys. ron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 07:40 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,417,255 times
davin,

You are welcome. Glad you enjoyed your trip. There's no plan for a new hospital in Casa Grande --CGRMC underwent a 25 million dollar expansion recently. They recently laid off staff as their patient load is too low.

DesertGems--

If there's no info posted in this thread already about those cities, you might want to start a thread in the Arizona forum asking about the things you need to know. This thread is not for question/answer discussions, according to the first page, (just now figured THAT out!) but just a place for people to post information about cities in Arizona.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:12 PM

92 posts, read 318,552 times
once again i thank you for your time and good info. you give. i will take your advise. once again thank you very much.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:19 PM

266 posts, read 1,002,959 times
These are excellent responses for all the cities. I wish we could do this for all the States.
That said, I would like to see more information with regards to the local medical facilities.
Thanks all!

Old 05-15-2009, 12:32 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,417,255 times
Hi Den, if you need that information, you can always post a thread asking about specific cities in the Arizona, Phoenix area, Prescott or Tucson forums, whichever is appropriate to the cities you are interested in.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:26 PM

1 posts, read 6,218 times
Thumbs up Coolidge Az

Hi there,

Well first of all I love coolidge az its the best place to start or raise a family. The homes here are well built and plenty of them available, too.
Me and my wife moved here 2 years ago from Busy Phoenix, I don't Regret moving here. Although Coolidge is a tight nit community its also friendly.There is always something to do here from shopping to Hiking the nearby Mountains, Especially Picacho Peak.

Anymore thing i could say,,,,,,,,,,Well there is lots more and not enough time and board.........

LIVING IN A SMALL COMMUNITY IS GREAT FOR CHILDREN UPBRINGING

Old 07-06-2009, 08:01 AM

11 posts, read 29,920 times
Can someone do Kingman? Doing AZ cities like this was a great idea! Thanks.

Last edited by jamclash; 07-06-2009 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 07-15-2009, 12:12 AM

117 posts, read 293,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojokristen View Post
i dont know where u live in bullhead but in mohave valley where i live i own a half million dollar home on the river. walk half mile your in the water any homes in bhc that are on the water are surrounded by drugs and crime i would much rather drive 20 min to get to the red lobster that doesnt exsist than have hispanics watching my home to rob it there is nothing wrong with mohave valley
I am Hispanic and I can tell you that I DO NOT need to rob your home! I have my own damn stuff that I worked my ass off for OK? If I was walking through your neighorhood the only crime I would commit is being too nice to people like you.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:25 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Sierra Vista:

weather:
Perfect almost never over 100 or below 70, rainiest place in the state but still plenty of sunshine, but lots of wind at 4800 ft

Air Quality: absolutely clear and fast moving

Housing Prices: holding up well, better than Tucson or Phoenix

Schools: Dunno, my youngest is 40

Commute: To where? most people work on Fort Huachuca or in town, either way they aren't driving 5 miles

Crime: Certainly not much, even a distinct lack of illegals because so many Border Patrol live in town.

Downside: boring, there's one of most things

Old 07-24-2009, 10:46 AM

7 posts, read 15,075 times
Hispanic is a term use for people that speaks Spanish (Central America, South America, the caribbean and Europe (Spain). It is not a RACE. The area where I live most of the criminals, rapist and thieves are rednecks, do I call them Americans??nope..because it is a very broad statement. It is very offensive to read your message because I belong to a Hispanic ethnic group and I do not rob houses. I actually own one just like yours which I earned by getting educated and with my hard work. Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona