Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2016, 12:43 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
I hang with all three crowds; Pro-gun, strongly pro-gun, and fanatically pro-gun.
Spoken like a true Arizonan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2016, 07:56 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,089,707 times
I'd like to continue. In the past I have extolled the virtues of 'the mountain' but now I think I would like to rethink that and post this again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Zj8McWrqY

This is a corrupt and feeble attempt to whitewash the Show Low area and make people think it is a nice place. Actually it is full of people who belong to the LDS and druggies. If you do a search of some posts here, it is as if the LDS church controls the whole area in a very repressive manor. They never welcome outsiders and unless you are a member you will NEVER get a job there.

Yep, Arizona is just chock full of reasons to not live in it.

Old 05-03-2016, 09:34 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Not only that but the whole place burns down every few years.

Old 05-03-2016, 10:31 PM

2,338 posts, read 4,713,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
I'd like to continue. In the past I have extolled the virtues of 'the mountain' but now I think I would like to rethink that and post this again:

This is a corrupt and feeble attempt to whitewash the Show Low area and make people think it is a nice place. Actually it is full of people who belong to the LDS and druggies. If you do a search of some posts here, it is as if the LDS church controls the whole area in a very repressive manor. They never welcome outsiders and unless you are a member you will NEVER get a job there.

Snowflake is worse.

Old 05-03-2016, 10:42 PM

2,772 posts, read 5,722,192 times
Reading comp is a huge issue.

Old 05-03-2016, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Madolf View Post
Reading comp is a huge issue.
As someone with acreage in Holbrook I am well aware of the Mormon Corridor. Joseph City, The Round Valley, Heber, Snowflake and Show Low. I have nothing against Show Low as there is diverse demographics if you will. Snowflake, HELL NO !!

Old 05-03-2016, 11:52 PM

May get muddy with yes....Valle and the 4 seasons but this is truly Arizona living. Not people in The Valley claiming they can handle 110 when all they do is hop between their air conditioned office to car to home to strip mall to chain restaurants all summer. Now the construction crews that are out in long sleeves all summer in PHX...those are those that TRULY can handle the heat !!
Attached Thumbnails
Arizona is a terrible place, do not think about living here.-fb_img_1460557253410.jpg  

Old 05-04-2016, 07:12 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post

I've heard some weird stories about Show Low and they weren't good. World is that town makes tweakerville Bullhead City look straight.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:16 AM

2,925 posts, read 3,089,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum0417 View Post
Snowflake is worse.
Oh I know! I have a good friend of mine who moved there from the CSSR I don't know, maybe ten years ago. He is not LDS and he cannot stand it there so much he still lives there, and got married there two years ago. He has never been unemployed either. Just terrible, terrible treatment at the hands of those evil Mormons!

Old 05-04-2016, 07:51 AM

[quote=teddyearp;43934845]Oh I know! I have a good friend of mine who moved there from the CSSR I don't know, maybe ten years ago. He is not LDS and he cannot stand it there so much he still lives there, and got married there two years ago. He has never been unemployed either. Just terrible, terrible treatment at the hands of those evil

I am sure you have friends with great experiences living in Colorado City too.Cannot wait to hear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona