Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2023, 08:32 AM

10,762 posts, read 5,680,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Wanted to share
I've been using caster oil for over a year not....
1. On my feet for neropathy
2. I've had black and blue marks above my ankles for a long time from walking into things, doctors were not concerned when I showed them, but have been rubbing caster oil on them both now for a year
3. Every night before going to bed I dap a bit on my eye lid and underneath the eye

My feet have improved, they are not healed but there is improvement

They black and blue marks have almost disappeard and they were literally black and blue

the other night we went out to dinner and I drove over to my son's house, I was apprehensive, but I know the way, so, I told them I'd meet them there. To my surprise, it was so clear, and the headlights did not blind me...it was wonderful, no film over the eye, nothing....it's like a miracle...I followed them to the restaurant, but with east....

I am now a believer in caster oil....and will contine to use it....but, you must be patient, even if it takes a year....I put caster oil on my feet after every shower, and put socks over it....

Caster oil is thick and penetrates into the skin, and clothes, but they sell compresses on Amazon, which you can use.

Google the Benefits of Caster oil

if you try it, you have to be patient, as it takes a long time, to heal...do it every single day....

I keep a bottle on my bathroom counter and have worked it into my nightly routine.....

Good Luck
That’s great that you are getting relief.

If walking into things is something that happens in the future, do a test - don’t use castor oil, and compare healing time with what you currently experienced with that castor oil. It would be nice to have a sense of what effect the castor oil actually had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2023, 12:04 PM

28,899 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPhd View Post
That’s great that you are getting relief.

If walking into things is something that happens in the future, do a test - don’t use castor oil, and compare healing time with what you currently experienced with that castor oil. It would be nice to have a sense of what effect the castor oil actually had.
the black and blue marks were there for 2 years the other 3 years, and when I showed them to the doctors they were not in the least bit concerned....when I started using the caster oil on them, it took a while, maybe months, but they started to disappear...they are still there, but very faint and not all the way around in the front of both ankles, the one is almost gone completely....lol, and I don't normally walk into things....as a rule...

Old 03-10-2024, 02:01 PM

1,200 posts, read 621,528 times
Thanks for posting about castor oil I just ordered it both the same brand you did and I also ordered drops.

I didn't know that castor oil is one of the ingredients in most of the products sold for dry eyes. Not only do I have dry eyes but I also have cataracts but the doctor refused to do the surgery because I'm blind in one eye. I only received one opinion so far but I plan on seeing more doctors to get more opinions.

Found this video about castor oil which I found interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuvyCYpVOvM

Thanks again!

Old 03-11-2024, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavymind View Post
Perfect timing, because both of my thumb joints are currently sore from working on a labor intensive project, like getting arthritis overnight. I'll try this.

Regarding the diarrhea comment, I went to three stores in search of castor oil and one of them only carried it in the "laxative" section. I wasn't sure if that was straight up castor oil that could be used for other applications, so I went to another store where I found a bottle of castor oil labeled for topical use (skin, hair, etc). I'm leery of unwanted additives.
oh for goodness sakes, you don't eat it, you apply it on your body. they have created topical caster oil now b/c it's become a trend and so many people are using it....so why not cash in on it....the only time caster oil is ingested is when your constipated and then only should be recommended by a doctor....

Castor Oil is available in Walmart, CVS my goodness, any place that has drug store items....I use cold pressed and unrefined caster oil from Amazon. Any caster oil will do, and you rub it in your body, I use it on my feet, my legs, my hands and scalp....yes, it's heavy and oily, but I manage it...because it has helped.

Old 03-11-2024, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
Thanks for posting about castor oil I just ordered it both the same brand you did and I also ordered drops.

I didn't know that castor oil is one of the ingredients in most of the products sold for dry eyes. Not only do I have dry eyes but I also have cataracts but the doctor refused to do the surgery because I'm blind in one eye. I only received one opinion so far but I plan on seeing more doctors to get more opinions.

Found this video about castor oil which I found interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuvyCYpVOvM

Thanks again!
you don't have to order drops, these are all gimmicks that sell now that caster oil has become a huge trend. All you have to do is put a little on your finger tips, close your eyes and gently dab it on your eye lids and underneath the eyes....

Old 03-11-2024, 08:53 AM

Folks, have you ever heard the saying, "you are what you eat", or "you'll get exactly what you put into it?"

Well, I've been using caster oil now for years now, and find it works...and I buy ordinary caster oil.... no need to buy anything other than that (I'm guessing since the caster oil fad began, they all decided they could make money on it so started producing it for eyes, etc but I'd be willing to bet its watered down a tad, I don't know, but anything to make a buck) ...and I would not injest it, I've been using it by rubbing it into effected areas or dabbing it on my eye lids or under my eyes, or putting a few drops in my belly button, on my eye lids and under my eyes and if some gets in your eyes it won't hurt, on my feet...legs, hips back, and scalp, and any place you experience pain. It is known to break up cists inside your body.

It is a very heavy oil...so you must rub it in...and they sell wraps on Amazon, you can use, so your clothes or bed sheets won't get greasy. Heres the thing, it's not a quick fix, you have to keep at it and incorporate it into your routine...at night before bedtime.

I put it on my feet every single time I shower, and then put socks over top, it not only moistens my feet, but I believe the nurophathy has improved.

I apologize if I've mislead you in previous posts...but honestly you only need purchase olive oil, not Jamaican Black or other specialized products...

I've been listening to Dr Barbara O Neill who is a herbologist...and believes in natural herbs before medications which masks pain and health problems...they are not cures....(and I'm not up for debate on this) as I worked for a pharmaceutical and know what goes on)....

If you want to learn more, google Barbara O Neill and listen to her pod casts....she is very informative...and yes, the medical association deems her a fraud, b/c she goes against what the medical field believes in, mainly selling meds that don't heal. If you stop taking the medications, it returns with a vengence....so, use your own discretion...but it works for me....and I stand by it...

if you use it once or twice, of course it's not going to work, but if you incorporate it into your routine, for a few years, (depending on how long you've had a problems, it might work for you) as cheap as it is, I feel it's worth it over injecting chemicals into my body which probably caused the problems to begin with.

Good Luck!

Old 03-11-2024, 04:10 PM

You didn't mislead me at all. I do my own research and always have especially when I found out conventional antibiotics didn't work for me when I had chronic lyme disease. I used herbal supplements made by a doctor who runs a clinic. I was healed in less than 1 year.

I have heard of castor oil but never tried it myself (the history of castor oil is very interesting). I'm also interested in listening to Dr. Barbara O'Neill. By the way most herbalists are considered quacks or frauds, I know better.

I'll post if after a certain amount of time (more than a month) if there are any differences.

Old 03-11-2024, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
You didn't mislead me at all. I do my own research and always have especially when I found out conventional antibiotics didn't work for me when I had chronic lyme disease. I used herbal supplements made by a doctor who runs a clinic. I was healed in less than 1 year.

I have heard of castor oil but never tried it myself (the history of castor oil is very interesting). I'm also interested in listening to Dr. Barbara O'Neill. By the way most herbalists are considered quacks or frauds, I know better.

I'll post if after a certain amount of time (more than a month) if there are any differences.
yes please do, would love to hear if you had any success with it....

my legs took a while, b/c those black and blue marks were there 2 and 3 years...without any sign of getting better, on one leg its almost gone and the other is a big improvement...I also rub it on my hip...and feet and eyes....so, my girlfriend and her hubby also listen to Barbara O'Neill....her husband was on the road, he drives musical groups all over the country....and he hurt his ankle, he has been listening to Barbara for a while and she had a natural cure for sprains, so he went out to the store, bout the items and wrapped his ankle like she said and by the next morning, the pain, was almost gone...

I know what you say about herbologists is true, but wanted to forewarn people in case they didn't know...,

doctors and pharma do not want to heal you....they want to keep you sick...so the money keeps rolling in....

Old 03-11-2024, 06:54 PM

2,084 posts, read 1,016,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
doctors and pharma do not want to heal you....they want to keep you sick...so the money keeps rolling in....
This wins an award for 'Quote of the month'.

Old 03-12-2024, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavymind View Post
This wins an award for 'Quote of the month'.
I agree!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine