Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2024, 02:07 PM

11,798 posts, read 6,173,418 times

Advertisements

I am waiting for UFOs that deliver pizza. Do that, and I will believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2024, 02:33 PM

7,731 posts, read 3,346,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
You are extremely lucky to get the more advanced aliens that can scan your house and scan you at the same time. Most unfortunately get abducted and "probed" by the less advanced aliens before being returned. I know I personally would prefer the whole house scan if it ever happens to me.

Oh, gosh I had no idea! You are absolutely correct that I would much rather be scanned and have their energy force over my house, body and mind rather than being abducted and plugged in up through my arse in a probing situation.

Old 04-26-2024, 02:57 PM

11,090 posts, read 6,965,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Well, multiple witnesses took pictures and observed the event.

So, what about this incident:
UFO shoots across surface of the moon as astronomer ‘cannot explain’ what he filmed through telescope.

Do YOU believe that he manipulated his photo too?

Why aren’t US astronomers paying more attention to UFOs?

Apparently because we don't have enough data. And why we don't have enough data? Because we aren't that interested to collect it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...h=34ff30856d8e

But is that true?
Not really - there are numerous programmes dedicated to finding and tracking unidentified objects in space.
There is a whole list on NASA’s website at Near-Earth Object Observations Program
So, maybe they know much more about that but aren't allowed to share it with the public.
https://science.nasa.gov/planetary-defense-neoo/
This. I've seen enough anecdotes (video) to know that some of these experiences are true. Believe, disbelieve... everyone has choice.

Old 04-27-2024, 02:26 AM

6,988 posts, read 6,913,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
Oh, gosh I had no idea! You are absolutely correct that I would much rather be scanned and have their energy force over my house, body and mind rather than being abducted and plugged in up through my arse in a probing situation.

Cash and Landrum UFO event was one where they got radiation burns and had hair falling out after the event. I dont think you would like you and your pizza irradiated like that.

Due to the embarrassment of telling others you have been probed, it is not a general topic of conversation in the best circles. However, David Jacobs and John Mack both estimated the percentage of the population being abducted to be around 2% using their research as the basis for that figure. People are not going to talk about it openly.

Old 04-27-2024, 12:26 PM

7,731 posts, read 3,346,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Cash and Landrum UFO event was one where they got radiation burns and had hair falling out after the event. I dont think you would like you and your pizza irradiated like that.

Due to the embarrassment of telling others you have been probed, it is not a general topic of conversation in the best circles. However, David Jacobs and John Mack both estimated the percentage of the population being abducted to be around 2% using their research as the basis for that figure. People are not going to talk about it openly.

You make a very good point. Just like many people have been probed by non-aliens and do not talk about it. Similar dynamics going on there.

Old 04-28-2024, 09:04 PM

107 posts, read 27,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
You know how the image analysts who work for the government, looking at satellite images and spotting enemy hardware? Well I dont have those skills, but I do believe some people who look at a lot of images can see stuff which others cannot see.

Anyway, I think it is a 'belief' thing 'cos I have circled the 'Stonehenge' feature so we all know where it is. Then from there I believe it shows a Stonehenge feature and others believe it looks nothing like it. I cannot convince you it is there and you cannot convince me that it isn't.
Remember to not dismiss Pareidolia.

Old 05-04-2024, 02:35 PM

8,518 posts, read 6,941,054 times
I’m gonna guess that these blue lights and other assorted supposed UFO sightings have something to do with Luke AFB and their 24 hour day and night operations.

Old 05-08-2024, 10:33 AM

726 posts, read 308,183 times
Seriously the "blue lights" could be anything. As usual the video is unclear, and has some artifacts from trying to film an object at night. The "cigar shape" is one results of that - low sensor speed capture trying to compensate for the lack of light.

Flares, drones, planes, parachutes, lasers, LED kite, balloons...the list is almost endless. A alien spacecraft falls way down the list of possibilities.

Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM

27,715 posts, read 16,217,191 times
The ghosts of kmart past

Old Today, 01:12 PM

19,464 posts, read 15,307,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The ghosts of kmart past
Lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal