Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2024, 01:39 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times

Advertisements

I first heard Charlotte when she was a guest on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. I never knew there was such a thing as manmade quakes until that show. She has a lot of info on her website but this page will be most useful to the average person.

She is better known for 'feeling' quake energy in her body. This isn't as unusual as many think and there are other people with the same gift (or curse since it's often painful).

https://thecharlottekingeffect.com/c...ects-and-more/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2024, 02:43 PM

70 posts, read 46,438 times
Default re: Charlotte King

With all due respect, the fact that this woman believes her cats vomiting indicates impending earthquakes, is beyond absurd, and shows how little she understands about geology, the potential antipodal relationship between plate tectonics, or science as a whole.

If you're really interested in following earthquake trends, and actually learning facts and observing natural trends, then this is a good place to start:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...8852,-51.50391

Earthquakes often come in groups, yearlong, even along the Blanco Fracture and Juan de Fuca ridge.

We're already overdue for a "big one" along this zone, so it's not a matter of if, but when, but if people still choose to believe this woman's back pain or an increase in the number of hairballs her cats cough up indicates impending doom for us on the West Coast, then I doubt anything I write can change minds.

(And for the record, if her body maps out geological phenomenon, then she must be in excruciating pain 24/7 because the planet's plates never stop moving...ever)

Old 04-02-2024, 07:14 PM

Charlotte was right. She knew something big was about to happen. 7.4 in Taiwan.

Psychic Joseph Tittel has also predicted April would be a busy month for volcanoes and quakes due to the eclipse.

All we can do is prepare. Everyone who lives in a quake zone shouldn't need to be told that.

Old 04-03-2024, 07:27 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateCookie View Post
With all due respect, the fact that this woman believes her cats vomiting indicates impending earthquakes, is beyond absurd, and shows how little she understands about geology, the potential antipodal relationship between plate tectonics, or science as a whole.

If you're really interested in following earthquake trends, and actually learning facts and observing natural trends, then this is a good place to start:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...8852,-51.50391

Earthquakes often come in groups, yearlong, even along the Blanco Fracture and Juan de Fuca ridge.

We're already overdue for a "big one" along this zone, so it's not a matter of if, but when, but if people still choose to believe this woman's back pain or an increase in the number of hairballs her cats cough up indicates impending doom for us on the West Coast, then I doubt anything I write can change minds.

(And for the record, if her body maps out geological phenomenon, then she must be in excruciating pain 24/7 because the planet's plates never stop moving...ever)
LOL, if this was even remotely true we wouldn't need to follow experts like Charolotte or Tittel to tell us the truth.

Old 04-03-2024, 07:38 AM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I first heard Charlotte when she was a guest on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. I never knew there was such a thing as manmade quakes until that show. She has a lot of info on her website but this page will be most useful to the average person.
This information has been out for yeeears.

Old 04-03-2024, 09:12 AM

15,637 posts, read 26,242,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Charlotte was right. She knew something big was about to happen. 7.4 in Taiwan.

Psychic Joseph Tittel has also predicted April would be a busy month for volcanoes and quakes due to the eclipse.

All we can do is prepare. Everyone who lives in a quake zone shouldn't need to be told that.
You would be surprised. I had enough water, canned foods for me, the late hubs and the cats for five days. Plus by the way a handheld can opener which apparently is something that people forget frequently. Flashlights and batteries. I asked my neighbors about their prep… they looked at me like I’m the one that was crazy. I stocked up on more water — I wasn’t going to buy more food.

Most of the people I knew — and I owned a business and I talked to people about all sorts of things, were not prepared. Most of them didn’t own a flashlight.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Plus by the way a handheld can opener which apparently is something that people forget frequently. I asked my neighbors about their prep… they looked at me like I’m the one that was crazy. I stocked up on more water — I wasn’t going to buy more food.
People are idiots if they don't prepare. There are all kinds of natural disasters everywhere. Now we have to worry about terrorism and riots. What will they do when the power goes out for days or longer? I used to grind my own coffee beans until I realized I'd have to smash them with a hammer if I had no electricity! Now I buy ground coffee instead.

Lazy, clueless, unprepared neighbors aren't my problem. Survival of the fittest. Of course if they have silver or goods/services to barter I will help.

Dutchsinse channel on youtube is for people who want more conventional science. Very cool graphics software. He's pretty accurate as well. It's also interesting to see how quakes travel along the plates and trigger other quakes in unexpected areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d778SwMFtOc

Old 04-03-2024, 05:46 PM

Not sure how people conflate advice to NOT believe in quacks "predictions" with don't prepare for disasters....two completely different topics. Large quakes happen all along the ring of fire daily..always have, always will. It behooves everyone to have safety plans for all kinds of contingencies, whether fires, quakes, floods, etc.

The more I read about that Charlotte woman the more I'm convinced she seriously suffers from mental illness. According to her own writing, if an earthquake doesn't happen in the general region she's predicted then she attributes ANY incident to her pain...a plane crash, accidents...etc. Very convenient.

Old 04-03-2024, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
LOL, if this was even remotely true we wouldn't need to follow experts like Charolotte or Tittel to tell us the truth.
If WHAT is even true? Science? Observable, repeatable cause and effect fact? The known history of plate tectonics and decades of warnings about large quakes that occur with regularity all along the ring of fire? I have to believe your response was sarcasm...

Old 04-03-2024, 08:06 PM

4,410 posts, read 4,893,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateCookie View Post
If WHAT is even true? Science? Observable, repeatable cause and effect fact? The known history of plate tectonics and decades of warnings about large quakes that occur with regularity all along the ring of fire? I have to believe your response was sarcasm...
Well.... this IS the "Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal" forum. There are probably other forums on city data more appropriate to discuss plate tectonics and USGS data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal