Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:54 PM

3,032 posts, read 8,925,016 times

Advertisements

Oh goodness. Both of those shows are so annoying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 10:02 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,294,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Quit watching when the father was arrested for DUI. He used his disability as his defense.
As did I. I was LOVED this show but when he got out of that I have not watched a single episode. Sorry if this was his first time getting pulled over for it okay, but it wasn't and he rolled a vehicle almost killing the passenger and entered alcohol treatment a few years prior. I brought this up on their website forum and was banned for life with in the hour.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:06 PM

3,665 posts, read 8,670,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmac View Post
Does anyone know if this show will be coming back on? It's my favorite, but it seems like "John & Kate + 8" kind of took over.
I can't stand John and Kate. She is such a witch and their show is so phony. Check out all the product placements.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:23 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,925,457 times
I used to watch the Little People show, but I just can't watch anymore. The boys act like spoiled brats and the house is so filthy. The wife is probably the most grounded one in the bunch, except for the teen daughter. She appears to just "put up with" the family and the tv show.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:58 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,927,188 times
i like both shows. i would much rather watch the reality shows about regular people than these celebrity reality shows. i do agree that kate is getting a little more annoying to watch on jon and kate than she used to be, but i think that the kids are really quite sweet.

Old 09-25-2008, 02:05 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,273,632 times
I love Little People Big World and also wondered if it was coming back. Matt is my favorite of the family. The youngest boy (Jacob) is a brat. I wish his parents would discipline him more. They put up with too much from that kid. The girl seems sweet and smart. I like her a lot.

I agree about their house being too messy. My husband comments on that a lot. I couldn't stand to live in a house that messy. Having a husband and kids, my house is messy at times, but not nearly that messy. If they can't keep it clean, they should hire a cleaning service. They appear to have the money for it. I'm not saying that to criticize them. I think it's cool that they can afford to take nice trips and build neat things on their property. But they need to also use their money to get their house cleaned if they can't (or won't) do it themselves.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:37 AM

65 posts, read 430,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61-OH View Post
I like both of those shows, but I'm usually busy so I can't really sit down and watch them. But, Jon and Kate live somewhere near where I live. If I'm not mistaken, they live in or around Berks County, PA. My one friend is actually related to them somehow. Just thought that was interesting, so I decided to share it. lol
J + K has definately jumped the shark. It was mildly interesting for a 1 hour special but to devote episodes to them going for picnics or to a lighthouse etc really is dull. Kate is a shrew in my mind and they are milking this gravy train too far. Hopefully, their 15 minutes of fame will be up soon.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:04 PM

444 posts, read 1,050,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
We like to watch it too, but I am always saying "look at the beautiful house and it is so messy."

I think the same thing. They have this huge beautiful house that was just redone in the past couple of years and it always looks like a mess! I still love them anyway!

Old 11-22-2008, 05:33 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,428,740 times
Amy sure isn't a neat freak! Reminds me a bit of myself, except the kitchen and bathroom would always be tidy.

Old 11-22-2008, 05:43 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,513,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post

I saw a pic of Zach on flickr, where he is in college. Oops, don't want to spoil any surprises.
Can you post the link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV