Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2008, 02:00 PM

181 posts, read 631,469 times

Advertisements

I was surprised that they showed that he killed JiMinn. I was glad that for once we didn't have to wait as we waited to long. That is what I like about the show they kind of left that story line go and then they came back to it. In the mean time we didn't have to hear about it day and day. I will never forget on General Hospital years ago when Mrs. Grant died I swear she layed on the kitchen floor for weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if Davind killed Carmen and Jenna just thought she did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 04:26 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,426,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysky View Post
Another big Y&R fan here!

First started watching in the early 90s when I would visit my grandmother in the summer and she would watch her "stories."

Started taping it daily in when I went to college in 2000. Now watch daily online.

Some of my early memories are of Victoria's first marriage to Ryan, Dru and Neil's first marriage and Shelia stealing Scotty from Lauren.

As far as today's storylines, I'm not a fan of Victor and Sabrina. Another forum I sometimes read has a post about how can she be pregnant with Victor's child if he had a vasectomy?! I wonder if the writers will just pretend like Victor never had one.

I also don't like Sharon and Jack or Nick and Phyllis. I'm still holding out hope for Nick & Sharon to get back together someday.
I remember that he had a vasectomy but I thought they had decided it didn't take but I could be wrong.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:51 PM

303 posts, read 1,385,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I remember that he had a vasectomy but I thought they had decided it didn't take but I could be wrong.
I was just reading an article in a soap mag (can't remember which one) that predicted Victor is not the father of Sabrina's child. Does anyone else think she has become full of herself?

Old 07-03-2008, 07:35 PM

I was watching the day that Victor set up an apppointment for them both to go to the doctors. Did they ever go? I wondered if she is really going to have a baby. That character is odd.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihtzumom View Post
I was just reading an article in a soap mag (can't remember which one) that predicted Victor is not the father of Sabrina's child. Does anyone else think she has become full of herself?
If it is someone elses kid, the reality of it all will no doubt come out with regards to that article that is being written about her. There was something about an artist that she did a showing for.

I would think if Victor expected to NOT be getting someone pregnant, something would have been said at the time.

Old 07-05-2008, 05:57 PM

Does anyone know anything about the actress that plays Amber. I was watching lifetime yesterday they had Christmas shows and the one called Looking for John Christmas or something like that. Valerie Bertinnelli was in it. There was a girl she was mabe 12-14 looked just like the the girl or a youger version of Amber and on that show the girl sang too and I know Amber sings.

Old 07-05-2008, 06:19 PM

I know the actress that plays Amber used to be on Bold And the Beautiful as the same person, Amber. I believe she sings in real life but I don't know anything else about her.

As for as Ji Minn, I think knowing what David Chow is hiding, I think it will help us understand him coming off the spool, why he is acting so insane. I am just wondering who bought a hit on Ji Minn, I think thats what the REAL mystery is going to be.

I actually like Sabrina and like her with Victor. I'm sick of the same old tap dance with Nikki and Victor. I would prefer that the baby be his but it does look like its going to turn out to be someone elses. I kind of get a feeling about these things.

I am already sick of Nikkis whining about David as well. I can't tell you how fast I would have kicked him to the curb. The fact she didin't is what makes me think that David is going to become dangerous just like Victor has said.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:57 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,625,683 times
Wow, glad I found this thread. I have been watching this since a young gal.
I missed a few times here and there, but I still am able to tape it while off
to work. I try not to miss it. I am a fan of Phyllis and Nick right now. They
seem to have a lot of chemistry (and he is not bad on the eyes for sure!) lol
I know Phyllis did a lot of bad things in the past but I think as for the actress who
plays her she does a great job!
Let's see, I am not set on Sabrina and Victor yet. I don't like Lilly with Caine, I rather see him with Pauls daughter (who I am growing to like a little).
I love Gloria with Jeff, lol ... they add some fun to the show I think.
I wish they'd find someone for Jill already. She is becoming a grumpy ole' gal.
But I love the show!!!

Old 07-05-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihtzumom View Post
Does anyone else feel like Sharon just setteled for Jack? I don't think they are a good match.
I didn't like it from the beginning. They are okay, but I just don't see the chemisty really. I am not sure WHO I liked Jack with.lol
Although I think I'd love to see Him and Jill somehow get back together!
Then his step-brother Billy would be his step-son! lol

Last edited by MusicFreak; 07-05-2008 at 09:14 PM..

Old 07-05-2008, 09:04 PM

Just reading back. I MISSED the part about David killing JiMinn??? Wow...
So I guess he is going to do in someone else, since he said, he'd work for
him one more time (the guy he owes the $ to). Yikes. I was not a fan of
Davids since he showed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV