Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2024, 11:33 AM

130,568 posts, read 12,156,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniakea2MASS View Post
^
I was hoping that police officer from the 1st episode would be in more episodes. I don't like a new "partner" in every episode. Although his ex-girlfriend/lawyer seems to be the one to be that partner.
I find it irritating, that he is on the road, headed to a different state each week, yet she still pops up. How unlikely is that, plus doesn't each state have it's own legal bar to pass How come she is never in court for an actual crime defense, that would take a few weeks or months to prepare for. Nope, she is waltzing around the country looking for Colter. LOL
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2024, 01:26 PM

22,932 posts, read 28,314,157 times
I miss The A-Team. At least that show knew it was silly and never pretended otherwise.

Old 04-02-2024, 02:07 PM

3,741 posts, read 2,575,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
I find it irritating, that he is on the road..
Even tho this series is generic.. I'm still liking it.

And speaking of Colter's road trips. His ride is a serious ad/product placement for GMC trucks.
That truck is pretty bada**.

Old 04-02-2024, 08:45 PM

9,825 posts, read 11,569,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
The only parts of the first two episodes where I was engaged were during the flashbacks of the main character's childhood. Those were great. Real tension and drama, and for once the writers were not showing all their cards and explaining everything. No one said, "You pushed dad off a cliff!" They just showed what happened and let the audience figure it out. If they would do that, this show might actually be good.

Either that, or just go all in with the campy Captain Obvious writing. Tracker seems lonely in his truck all by himself. Give him a chimp and a new pretty lady to save from danger every week.
lololololol
Brilliant Post

Old 04-03-2024, 12:00 PM

77 posts, read 33,954 times
For some reason, I still like the show. I think it's because of the mystery, investigation and action/adventure. They need to move up a notch on the adult part of this. This is like a kids show!

It's already been renewed for Season 2 though. I was slightly surprised because it's just so hard to get the number of viewers these days for network shows but i guess it was good enough?

Tracker Season 2: Confirmation & Everything We Know
https://screenrant.com/tracker-seaso...ation-updates/

Old 04-05-2024, 06:11 PM

3,741 posts, read 2,575,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniakea2MASS View Post
For some reason, I still like the show. I think it's because of the mystery, investigation and action/adventure. They need to move up a notch on the adult part of this. This is like a kids show..
I have a similar feeling.
I keep watching, and I like the series.. even tho it's hard to convey its merits.
It's sort of like a basic comfort food. There's nothing new or special about it, but it leaves me with a good feeling. Other than the lesbian handlers, one looking like later Roger Ebert.. this show feels like something from 1991. And I think that speaks to your point about its G-rated simplicity. It reminds me of old mystery series, where they were equally appealing to both parents and kids watching simultaneously.. which I think is becoming rare today. And like your link reveals, other people are feeling it. CBS' highest rated new series in 7 years. The Super Bowl lead-in helped, but it is sustaining something right.

Old 04-15-2024, 07:02 PM

9,209 posts, read 6,243,878 times
I just enjoy procedurals. They are entertaining and generally each episode stands on its own.

I really don't care about the trauma of his life, his brother, his mother, his sister, or his father.

I just want to go along for the fun ride with Justin Hartley.

Can't we be satisfied with entertainment?

Maybe I'm a kid?

Old 04-18-2024, 11:32 AM

The last episode (episode 8: Clemmons) was not bad at all. I just hope they keep building on the storylines, maybe have more regular characters, more action and slowly they can not be so obvious. Glad it was renewed for season 2, but they gotta prolly have to "upgrade" the show if they want to make it last beyond Season 2.

One thing I hate these days is that shows I like barely can last 2 seasons. The network cancels it quickly.

Old 04-23-2024, 06:21 AM

And Episode 9 was even better - watched it at like 12am with all the lights off so it was interesting about the topic in the episode. Not bad at all.

Old Today, 09:40 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,771,646 times
Last episode was surprisingly good. I must say, I'm surprised at this show and it's decent. Let's keep making it better because Season 2 is always difficult/challenging for new network TV shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV