Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2024, 04:59 AM

27,222 posts, read 46,875,292 times

Advertisements

Will this be season with everyone getting divorced…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2024, 09:05 AM

209 posts, read 153,112 times
I don't think there's any chance any of these couples stay together. This season has been a complete bust, which is a bummer because I was really excited to see Denver. Fortunately, my wife and I have made the jump to MAFS Australia to tide us over.

Old 02-29-2024, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZtoCO1 View Post
I don't think there's any chance any of these couples stay together. This season has been a complete bust, which is a bummer because I was really excited to see Denver. Fortunately, my wife and I have made the jump to MAFS Australia to tide us over.
MAFS Australia has been more exciting but I’m not sure I can still view it on my apps.

Old 02-29-2024, 01:24 PM

209 posts, read 153,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
MAFS Australia has been more exciting but I’m not sure I can still view it on my apps.
Yeah, something strange definitely happened. We were watching it last night on Hulu, and suddenly, it was gone, and I can't find it anywhere on Hulu. Fortunately, it is on the Lifetime app, which I believe is free.

Old 02-29-2024, 02:56 PM

3,262 posts, read 2,361,089 times
This is where I watch it. https://sh.video/tag/married-at-firs...-au-season-11/
4 episodes a week, Sunday through Wednesday.

Old 03-09-2024, 10:52 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,898,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
This is where I watch it. https://sh.video/tag/married-at-firs...-au-season-11/
4 episodes a week, Sunday through Wednesday.
Thank you! I really liked MAFS Australia, so much better!

The women of MAFS Denver were so whiny and in their head about every trivial thing, it drove me nuts. No wonder more than one husband wasn’t even interested in having sex. To see them crying and wringing their hands, “why aren’t you attracted to me?”

I’m a woman and I still started to get irritated with the way these wives a banded together in the last episode to constantly have the same complaint as each other, the same answers backing each other up, finishing each other’s sentences, as if they were all in the same marriage! I can see supporting a friend but the men didn’t all team up to play us versus them.

What was Claire still doing there anyway? Gossiping and stirring the pot. She didn’t even have a husband for the last episodes.

Old 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM

3,262 posts, read 2,361,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I watch it here, https://sh.video/tag/married-at-firs...-au-season-11/ It's SO much better than the US show.

Old 03-12-2024, 01:16 PM

866 posts, read 795,543 times
This show is dead (even no posts here).

Australian version is the gold standard, and the British one was good.

Old 04-13-2024, 02:36 PM

This season was the cast of scammers and thinking they would outsmart the producers.

In the end the girls came across as whiners and did themselves so wrong as now we see them for who they are.

The guys came out better but not much. In the end they are all losers and caused this program to go down the drain.

These women’s are so woke that they feel entitled to everything and maybe someone will give them a safe woke place. They were a disgrace for other serious women. JMO

Old 04-14-2024, 05:21 PM

320 posts, read 232,227 times
I felt sorry for these women, every single one of these "men" was a fraud and had me thinking at one point that the majority seemed to be incels with attitudes. They were so emotionally immature that these rather average, intelligent women were intimidating, Orion and Brennan being prime examples. The so called "experts" really dropped the ball this season, if they were indeed the matchmakers which I highly doubt. I hope that if there is a next season it redeems itself with better quality men and not wimpy little boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV