Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 09:06 AM

23,937 posts, read 33,805,475 times

Advertisements

Is anyone watching seeking sister wife? I've watched off and on but managed to catch every episode this season. I was just at the celebrity blog sites, I found some serious dirt on Dimitri and his "wife" Ashley who we found out he's not legally married to.

Apparently they're very abusive. That's why their last sister wife Vanessa left. In the end of this season he legally married Christeline from South Africa, apparently she's already left too because of domestic violence. Someone made a go fund me to raise money to get her and her kids back to South Africa. Apparently, that's why Taylor also left so fast.

Apparently everyone has signed an NDA that the couple gave them, Vanessa is hesitant to talk about her abuse.

Seeking Sister Wife: Christeline's Relationship Timeline With Dimitri & Ashley - Christeline married Seeking Sister Wife stars Dimitri Snowden and Ashley Snowden. From the first meeting to restraining orders, a lot has happened.

Quote:
Vanessa Cobbs shocked fans with her abrupt split from Dimitri and Ashley. Vanessa appeared to be dedicated to her polygamous marriage after her marriage to Dimitri and Ashley on Seeking Sister Wives season 2.

Unfortunately, Dimitri and Ashley experienced deja vu when Christeline opted to divorce her polygamous partners months after her marriage to them. However, unlike Dimitri and Ashley's ex-wife Vanessa, Christeline provided reasons for her decision. According to documents shared through TMZ, Christeline claims she was physically and sexually abused by Dimitri during their relationship. Christeline filed for a restraining order against Dimitri and his wife Ashley. Christeline claimed Ashley was verbally abusive and once threw a glass at her.... ....In court, Christeline's case was ultimately tossed because the judge did not believe there was enough proof. Dimitri's ex-sister wife Ariadne Joseph has come to Chirsteline's aid since her court loss.

Ariadne set up a GoFundMe for Christeline, which has generated $9,000 in donations so far.

Seeking Sister Wife: Everything Tayler Said About Dimitri’s Alleged Abuse

Quote:
Tayler Middleton has added her voice to the choir of Seeking Sister Wife stars denouncing couple Dimitri and Ashley Snowden, and we're about to let fans know what Tayler has to say about the controversy. Since their ex-wife Christeline Petersen filed a restraining order against Dimitri and Ashley, several Seeking Sister Wife alumni are supporting Christeline's abuse allegations against the couple. From NDAs to calls for Seeking Sister Wife to be canceled, there is a lot to learn about the allegations and aftermath.

In a now-removed post from early May, Tayler expressed grievances about Dimitri and Ashley's relationship with Christeline. In her post, Tayler made a slew of statements including "Throw the whole show away," "I said WTF I said," and "I know too much to be silenced." Tayler ended her statement with the hashtag,

According to an @ariadne_joseph Instagram comment, all of the women who are involved with Dimitri and Ashley are urged to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs). Ariadne alleged that Dimitri made their wives sign NDAs because "they knew exactly what they planned to do to them."

Seeking Sister Wife: Everything Vanessa Said About Dimitri's Alleged Abuse

Quote:
Although Dimitri and Ashley may have believed that their quest for a second wife was over, Vanessa abruptly exited the marriage only a few months into it. Dimitri and Ashley admitted that they were blindsided and devastated by Vanessa's break from them. In light of recent allegations made against Dimitri and Ashley, fans are speculating that there is more to Vanessa's departure than she let on.

She recently discussed the domestic abuse allegations made against them.

On Instagram, Vanessa shared a text that reads, "The same people that did you wrong are telling a different version of the story and they're playing the victim." Another text that Vanessa posted said, "If you continually have problems with everyone you come across, more than likely the problem is you.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2021, 07:02 PM

3,268 posts, read 2,367,100 times
Wow! Very interesting. Dimitri and Ashley act like such peaceful souls. Obviously not!

Old 06-20-2021, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Wow! Very interesting. Dimitri and Ashley act like such peaceful souls. Obviously not!
I was shocked to read it. They're the last people I'd think were abusive

I wonder what will happen with the one marrying Roberta. I couldn't believe he's crying he misses her during their anniversary dinner. I'll be shocked if they don't get divorced.

Old 06-20-2021, 05:04 AM

418 posts, read 460,428 times
oh my -- I have been watching this show lately and must say that Ashley always just struck me as something is off there. She is so very full of herself and the way she enunciates words and her mannerisms just irritated me. Dmitri seemed like a more mellow guy that was possibly manipulative but appeared to let Ashley run the show. I am very surprised to read that there are charges of abuse. I just thought they were "off" but wouldn't have thought abusive.....well maybe I would have thought Ashley has it in her. I am surprised to read that Christiline's accusations were viewed as not substantiated.
I do wonder what goes on with the added complication (forgetting covid for now and what a complication that is) of the immigration marriage. What a mess.

Old 06-20-2021, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salonva View Post
oh my -- I have been watching this show lately and must say that Ashley always just struck me as something is off there. She is so very full of herself and the way she enunciates words and her mannerisms just irritated me. Dmitri seemed like a more mellow guy that was possibly manipulative but appeared to let Ashley run the show. I am very surprised to read that there are charges of abuse. I just thought they were "off" but wouldn't have thought abusive.....well maybe I would have thought Ashley has it in her. I am surprised to read that Christiline's accusations were viewed as not substantiated.
I do wonder what goes on with the added complication (forgetting covid for now and what a complication that is) of the immigration marriage. What a mess.

I thought she was weird, especially the 21 day diet before women had sex with her "husband". She seemed really into them being together too. Like she was happy to share his "D" as Taylor called it.

I was very surprised too, I'm still surprised by it.

Old 07-23-2021, 04:53 AM

I have been watching it still, not sure if it's current or I am watching older re-runs.
The couple that is really troubling to me ( or should I say triplets??) is the one with the Roberta from Brazil.
The first wife is having such a hard time and the husband is such a nothing. I cannot understand why both these women are so smitten. It's painful to watch her sulking and getting put down and trying to not be "selfish" in support of her wimpy nothing husband.

Old 07-23-2021, 11:15 AM

2,275 posts, read 4,145,702 times
Garrick Merrifield is truly disgusting. He so obviously has zero interest in Danielle that it is painful to listen to Danielle struggle to be noticed or acknowledged.

It should have been possible to find another "wife" in the U.S., but he had to find a woman from another country that he cannot even communicate properly with.

I swear that if I were Danielle's mother I would have hauled off and punched Garrick in his smug face (I can actually hear the self-satisfaction in his voice).

The Snowdens are so odd; I was not surprised to hear of the allegations against them. The Joneses have their own problems with the arrests of both of Sidian's wives having been arrested becoming public.

I don't know why people go on TV shows when they have things in their lives that can only hurt when brought to light. I guess I don't understand why anyone would be on a reality show at all.

Old 07-23-2021, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
Garrick Merrifield is truly disgusting. He so obviously has zero interest in Danielle that it is painful to listen to Danielle struggle to be noticed or acknowledged.

It should have been possible to find another "wife" in the U.S., but he had to find a woman from another country that he cannot even communicate properly with.

I swear that if I were Danielle's mother I would have hauled off and punched Garrick in his smug face (I can actually hear the self-satisfaction in his voice).

The Snowdens are so odd; I was not surprised to hear of the allegations against them. The Joneses have their own problems with the arrests of both of Sidian's wives having been arrested becoming public.

I don't know why people go on TV shows when they have things in their lives that can only hurt when brought to light. I guess I don't understand why anyone would be on a reality show at all.

I also don't understand what either women see in him. I think the Brazil woman will come here, get her green card and leave. Danielle should have just left him, especially after he made their anniversary dinner about the Brazilian. That would have been it for me. I can't believe her parents are now snowed.

Old 08-17-2021, 01:39 PM

Are they just on a break and will resume showing this again in a bit or is it finished?
I don't think it's been on for a few weeks?

Old 08-20-2021, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salonva View Post
Are they just on a break and will resume showing this again in a bit or is it finished?
I don't think it's been on for a few weeks?

The season just finished right before I started the thread. Not sure when it restarts again.

I just did a search on the screen rant blog. The oldest post is from April. That's about the last time it was on.

Seeking Sister Wife: Dimitri Wipes His Instagram as Ashley Moves On Published Jul 17, 2021

Ashley confirmed on social media that she has chosen to leave spiritual husband Dimitri Snowden. Now Dimitri has completely purged his Instagram.

Quote:
Viewers have suspected for a while that Ashley had left Dimitri, after she shared vague messages on social media. Ashley posted about emotional maturity and many people thought she was using it to discuss her unhappy relationship with Dimitri and may have left him. She eventually chose to say directly that she had left Dimitri and asked for people to respect her privacy during a painful time. While the couple was never legally married, it seems their spiritual union has come to an end, and Dimitri is attempting to erase his memories with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV