Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2014, 12:18 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,774,310 times

Advertisements

Can someone refresh my memory? Didn't Kirlyam and Alan meet while he was on his mission to Brazil (that's where she's from, right?). If so, they have a much better shot at making it since they knew each other face to face, rather than just from Skype. Thanks to anyone who has a better memory than I do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2014, 01:48 AM

4,818 posts, read 10,998,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movinon View Post
Can someone refresh my memory? Didn't Kirlyam and Alan meet while he was on his mission to Brazil (that's where she's from, right?). If so, they have a much better shot at making it since they knew each other face to face, rather than just from Skype. Thanks to anyone who has a better memory than I do!
Yes. I have seen all six episodes, and from how it is told on the show at least is they met while he was on a Morman mission trip in Brazil. Russ and Pao met face to face in Columbia at a party as well.

Old 02-24-2014, 11:03 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times
I'm bad with names, but my heart goes out to the Russian girl. Her hubby has no clue how alone she feels, and I don't believe he'd care if he did. I was so hoping she'd back out of marrying him and go home. The one dealing with the ex-wife is in for a hard life. The man seems nice enough, but I think the ex will be all up in her business. I don't think she wanted him to remarry, because it'd cut of any extra money she could worm out of him.

Russ quit his job? Come on, that was just to stupid for words. They seem more in lust than love, imo. And if any man needed a job, its him! That's gonna be a very expensive woman to keep.

The little cute girl's hubby showed a sweeter side last night. Maybe his bossy-ness was just him being scared of losing her to fame. I really think they'll do ok if he'll lighten up. I wonder if we'll get updates on how they're doing?

Old 02-24-2014, 08:50 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
I think Alan and Kirlyam will be fine. They seem to love each other and both are happy. I think he's just protective of her.

Aziza and Mike. Still don't think they have chemistry. Don't see this one lasting.

Louis and Aya. Not sure. Maybe.

I can't believe Russ quit his job but at least he found another one. I think they might be fine but Pao is high maintenance so I hope he's making good money at his new job.

I hope TLC does an update show in a year's time so we can see where they are then.

Old 02-25-2014, 01:39 AM

4,818 posts, read 10,998,374 times
Yes it did say Russ quit is his job as they weren't allowing him to be home for the wedding. I say good for him on that. Now he knows that his job is in high demand, so I am sure he was able to get another job like his quite soon afterwards, and it said with less travel too. With the shale oil boom going on in Oklahoma/Texas and up here in western North Dakota engineers such as he are in high demand.

Old 09-18-2014, 04:24 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Somehow I just caught 2 episodes the other night and this was new to me. I was surprised that it was as good as it was. The title made me think it was more of a stupid game show but it was actually pretty good. I hope to catch some more of them. My heart went out to Kirlyam as she really seemed the most sincere of all (and absolutely breathtakingly beautiful).
Pao is very attractive but somehow it struck me (from only 2 episodes so who knows) that she is looking for her close up MR Demille ( she does not seem very sincerely into her fiancé and seems to be a party girl beyond compare).
The other Russian girl with the reddish hair who wont eat in front of people was very sad to me. I really think she has major issues.
Very interesting show and apparently I missed out earlier in the year. I hope someone else caught it the other night and canshaere some insight.
Reading some of the comments here, sounds like most went through with the wedding planning?

Old 09-19-2014, 06:02 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,589 times
October 19.....who will be watching? THIS GIRL!!

There is a woman who is 41 w/ 3 teenagers who will be marrying a 26 yr old guy from Tunisia....SMDH...

TLC's '90 Day Fiance' Returns for Season 2 in October, Releases Sneak Peek (Exclusive) - TheWrap

Old 09-19-2014, 08:19 PM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Thanks!!!!!! Made my day. As I said, I had never seen it and caught 2 episodes the other night and was really hooked. I will most definitely be watching OCTOBER 19 be there or be square as we say.

Old 09-19-2014, 08:29 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,370,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
There is a woman who is 41 w/ 3 teenagers who will be marrying a 26 yr old guy from Tunisia....SMDH...

TLC's '90 Day Fiance' Returns for Season 2 in October, Releases Sneak Peek (Exclusive) - TheWrap
This one looks like a disaster. She's in love and about to get her heart broken. It will be like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Old 09-22-2014, 02:55 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
wow I agree about the 41 yr old and I bet you as soon as he gets the green card he will see all these young women over here and he will be out the door . She is crazy . I wonder how many from the first season are still together today ? I felt sorry for the one guy from cleaveland that got tied up with the Russian girl who would not eat in public , there was something seriously wrong with her and like a dummy he went and married her . I feel sorry for some of these people who get duped .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV