Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2007, 10:13 AM

396 posts, read 464,435 times

Advertisements

''The bold and the beautiful '' this series in the Poland have now 3441 section and be from 15 years :] this series like many people from my country and in particularly old people.Right now I see Brooke Logan you hear about this series?What you think about this ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2007, 11:37 PM

95 posts, read 171,963 times
Are you saying you look like Brooke? What does section 3441 mean? I've been watching for over 10 years now. It's one of the few half hour series that keeps my interest.

Old 11-20-2013, 05:47 AM

43,618 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Anyone else still watching this and have thoughts on the current plot/s?

Old 11-20-2013, 12:10 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,245,086 times
Chava I do watch this soap every day & ask myself the same question daily--"why are you watching this? First of all it is a half hour soap & with the commercials it comes down to 15 mins. of soap time, so most days I tape it.

Here is what I think. They should fire all the writers and start from scratch. Bill is a pompous, egotistical person who thinks of no one but himself. Brooke is an aging, desperate woman who can never be trusted. Katie needy is the first word that comes to mind. Liam/Wyatt/Hope & Steffy should just all be fired, this "tired" story line has been around so long, it is like beating a dead horse. Pam? she should have found some other job after her role as the mother in the Beach Boys movie.

Now, what do you think of this show?

To be honest, I am really surprised this is still on the air. Speaking of which, gotta go it is about to start.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:59 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,316,817 times
I stopped watching a couple of years ago. Too boring, same old same old. And it only focuses on a few characters, with the same storyline being repeated over and over. No thanks.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:59 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
I sooo agree w/ you about taping it and the commercials, thankfully you can zip right thru them, the plot(s) have been disappointing, thought it would perk up w/ the additions of QUinn and Wyatt but not yet

Along the same lines, am also somewhat disappointed w/ The Young and the Restless, I usually tape both and they used to be the first I'd watch when I came home and noticed the other day, I actually forgot to watch the B&B til right before the new episode was about to start and when I do watch them, I def. dont give them my undivided attention (like I usually did), will be in and out of the room, checking the mail etc, it's amazing how the writers drag the plots out and there's so few surprises although I am curious if it ever comes out that Wyatt was behind the 'missing' diamond, it seemed sort of glossed over, I have to admit that Im a bit curious as to Bill and Brooke although I think their ship has definitely sailed, sure hope he doesnt get in the sack w/ Katie again.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:36 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
I started watching Days of our Lives when my lunch time changed to 1. B&B comes on at 1:30 so during commercials I switch over to see what is happening. What a snooze fest. But at least the Brooke-Ridge 35 years story line is no more. Gawd that got so old. I too wonder why it is even still on.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:31 AM

I read somewhere that Thorston Kay? who played Zack on AMC will be coming back as Ridge, Brooke's husband. I too, don't know how much longer I can watch this show, I just keep thinking it will get better.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:52 PM

43,618 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post

Along the same lines, am also somewhat disappointed w/ The Young and the Restless, I usually tape both and they used to be the first I'd watch when I came home and noticed the other day, I actually forgot to watch the B&B til right before the new episode was about to start and when I do watch them, I def. dont give them my undivided attention (like I usually did), will be in and out of the room, checking the mail etc, it's amazing how the writers drag the plots out and there's so few surprises although I am curious if it ever comes out that Wyatt was behind the 'missing' diamond, it seemed sort of glossed over, I have to admit that Im a bit curious as to Bill and Brooke although I think their ship has definitely sailed, sure hope he doesnt get in the sack w/ Katie again.
It seems that Liam is suspicious of Wyatt and the "missing diamond" so perhaps it will come out.

Also Thorne and his daughter Alexandra are now back in the picture. Is this supposed to help liven up the plot/series?

Old 12-09-2013, 07:24 AM

Maybe we can try to keep this thread alive even though the show is pushing us to kill it. Does anyone think that Ally is after both Wyatt & Liam? Someone other than Steffy may be giving Hope a run for her money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV