Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 04:52 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,728,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
A lot of people hate the Kennedys it seems. They definitely had their fair share of tragedy. It was very sad that John Jr died so young. He seemed a lovely young man. I'm sure like all families they had their good and bad but the Skakels aren't the Kennedys so it seems a bit biased to blame the Kennedy family for the crimes of another family in my opinion.
If you make life like a game than the chances of dying increase.

He was warned not to go out to fly, he had a broken foot or something like that and the weather forecast was bad...but a Kennedy can handle all that

Old 10-31-2013, 07:33 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,647,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
But the Skakels have enjoyed the influence and protection of the Kennedy clan, and it is still taking place, although RFK Jr couldn't be bothered to attend the Skakel trial except for once where he apparently hid behind a newspaper. But all of a sudden, after the conviction, Michael Skakel became a dear cousin to him. And now that a judge has granted Skakel a new trial, RFK Jr is on a roll with his accusations
I can't watch Robert Kennedy Jr., have to turn the channel. Maybe he wants name recognition? Who knows what his agenda is? Knight in Shining Armor syndrome? Who could know what's in his mind? I think a lot of people are beyond nauseated by the Kennedy's antics. Cumulative ick effect.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
I can't watch Robert Kennedy Jr., have to turn the channel. Maybe he wants name recognition? Who knows what his agenda is? Knight in Shining Armor syndrome? Who could know what's in his mind? I think a lot of people are beyond nauseated by the Kennedy's antics. Cumulative ick effect.
Robert Kennedy is trying to get elected and eager for fame and power like all of them. Jmo.

Old 11-06-2013, 06:14 PM

26,719 posts, read 26,782,723 times
At least he has to stay in prison until he waits for the new trial. That picture of Moxley as a 15 year old is heartbreaking.
Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel to remain in prison while awaiting retrial in Martha Moxley's murder* - NY Daily News

Old 11-21-2013, 10:53 AM

26,719 posts, read 26,782,723 times
It looks as if he's out on a $1.2 million bond until his next trial. Michael Skakel, a Kennedy cousin, ordered freed on $1.2 million bond - U.S. News

Old 11-22-2013, 04:31 AM

Another win for the Kennedy clan!

Old 11-22-2013, 10:06 AM

Whats wrong with Robert Kennedy...is it a speach impairment or left over from years of substance abuse?

The documentary about JFK showed that JFK used injections that incl. speed and not once a day but even days that he used it 4 x a day. I wonder if he would even be President in our era if that was the case...

I feel so sorry for the family of the murdered girl and that they have to go through this again. It seems the Kennedy name and power is still very strong.

In the end it is a huge family and it seem most of them have some kind of substance abuse and that circle doesn't seem to be broken.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

I feel so sorry for the family of the murdered girl and that they have to go through this again. It seems the Kennedy name and power is still very strong.

In the end it is a huge family and it seem most of them have some kind of substance abuse and that circle doesn't seem to be broken.
They do seem like one big ball of dysfunction to me! Instead of holding each other accountable for their deeds and misdeeds, they try to get each other "off"! Very clannish, which to me is enmeshment, weird.

Old 11-24-2013, 01:22 AM

1,496 posts, read 1,854,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Whats wrong with Robert Kennedy...is it a speach impairment or left over from years of substance abuse?

The documentary about JFK showed that JFK used injections that incl. speed and not once a day but even days that he used it 4 x a day. I wonder if he would even be President in our era if that was the case...

He has spasmodic dysphonia. But it's not because of his past drug use (he was a heroin addict)

Lots of misinformation about JFK. I don't believe there has ever been credible evidence that he took injections of speed.

Old 11-24-2013, 01:25 AM

1,496 posts, read 1,854,839 times
What's the evidence that Skakel did it? I know, during the trial that the prosecution played edited audio of Skakel alongside a slideshow that was designed to influence the jury. It's shocking that they were allowed to get away with that.

But is there actual evidence that Skakel did it? Was his DNA found on the body? I read that he admitted masturbating in a tree near where the body was found. As weird as that sounds its not really evidence of murder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime