Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2022, 07:22 AM

38 posts, read 56,124 times

Advertisements

I have a bunch of "older" computer and electronic equipment that I need to get rid of. SCSI cables, keyboards, things like that. So far as I know, they still work, they're just old. I'd rather have the equipment go to someone who can use it, rather than the trash bin.

The last place I lived had surplus shops where one could donate older equipment and parts for re-sale, sort of Goodwill , or second-hand, stores for nerds. Are there any such places in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area? I'm not expecting to get money for it.

K-R.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2022, 07:40 PM

432 posts, read 360,056 times
After seeing this unanswered for a week, I searched web for donate computer equipment spokane. Perhaps you have already done the same.

First hit was https://www.recycletechs.com/Recycle...r_Services.htm

Business and residential recycling:
Items recycled for FREE:
Computers
Monitors
Laptops
Tablets
Televisions
Cables, cords and surge protection
Motherboard and other circuitry
Internal components in computer towers ( hard drives, cd drives, power supplies ect.)
Networking switches, routers switches
Keyboards and Mice
Most server Racks
(no printers, fax machines, non-computer stuff)

Residential or business dropoff information:
all e-waste must be dropped off at our Spokane Valley facility at 6810 E. Appleway Blvd. We will no longer be accepting e-waste at our North Spokane location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
View detailed profiles of: