Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2024, 03:57 AM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random10 View Post

I would like more of a focus on me, rather than my boobs lol.
Good luck with that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2024, 07:57 AM

36,495 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:

I have seen him interact with other female clients and he did not look them up and down like that. He's actually very professional, very good at his work etc. He may not have had a mutual attraction to those ladies though. (to be fair)
Excuse me but he is not very professional if he is looking a client up and down and ogling their breasts. That is the opposite of being professional.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:19 AM

8,658 posts, read 3,853,671 times
Quote:
I met an older guy and we are very attracted to each other. He is 61.
Quote:
We smile really big at each other and (it was a little much) but I caught him looking at my chest and looking me up and down when I was saying good bye. It felt like he was going to hug me or something.
Is this how you have determined an attraction i.e. he ‘looks you up and down’ (in a literal sense) and appears as though he is going to inappropriately hug you? Are you attracted to impulsivity and social inadequacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Excuse me but he is not very professional if he is looking a client up and down and ogling their breasts. That is the opposite of being professional.
Exactly, he sounds 16 - not 61.

Old 04-01-2024, 09:49 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
Is this how you have determined an attraction i.e. he ‘looks you up and down’ (in a literal sense) and appears as though he is going to inappropriately hug you? Are you attracted to impulsivity and social inadequacy?

Exactly, he sounds 16 - not 61.
I've found that sometimes at around this age a kind of reversal takes place.

When he's seventy five he'll be around twelve, chasing after his nurses and honking their chests.

Old 04-01-2024, 09:58 AM

9,399 posts, read 11,147,212 times
No don't ask the boss out. That is nothing but a hornet's nest that does not need to be stirred.

As for looking you up and down, I check out women all the time, it doesn't mean I want to ask them out. I appreciate an attractive female body. Seems normal to me.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:30 AM

2,953 posts, read 1,637,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
No don't ask the boss out. That is nothing but a hornet's nest that does not need to be stirred.
He's not "the Boss" she is his client.

She hired him, he owns the company/firm and works for her.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:49 AM

36,495 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post

As for looking you up and down, I check out women all the time, it doesn't mean I want to ask them out. I appreciate an attractive female body. Seems normal to me.
I hope you don't do it with obvious elevator eyes lingering on their bosom.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:51 AM

8,658 posts, read 3,853,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I've found that sometimes at around this age a kind of reversal takes place.

When he's seventy five he'll be around twelve, chasing after his nurses and honking their chests.
How have you found this to be the case? Do you know a 75 year-old-man who is honking your chest, lol? Folks aren’t likely to become immature or inappropriate if they haven’t been all along. Perhaps they simply feel more able to get away with it at that age and/or have developed some sort of cognitive impairment. That said, despite one’s age, many have no problem expressing something in poor taste; they think they’re being ‘honest’ or funny sans consideration for how it impacts them socially or affects other persons. It’s indicative of a low social IQ.

Either way, it’s a huge red flag; ogling is not a sign of healthy attraction, although the OP apparently thinks it worthy enough to pursue.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:35 AM

20,757 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
yeah, I second this. It is very inappropriate.

However, if you still want to go ahead and ask him out, I would wait until the business with him is finished and then pretty much on your way out, let him know that if he is every available for dinner to hit you up.

Old 04-01-2024, 02:54 PM

27 posts, read 9,968 times
Quote:
I understand that perspective. That was after prior interaction. We had 6 or 7 meetings leading up to this, 2 prior to this we had a moment of smiling at each other where it was obvious we found each other very attractive. Prior to this, he is the very definition of professional, going above and beyond to assist anyone who is a client to ensure they really understand what is happening and are getting value for what he is being paid for his service. He really cares and could charge a whole lot more. He has a reputation of being firm when needed and very thorough. He's entitled to meet a woman and get together with her (hopefully me) just like any other working individual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships