Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2024, 02:42 PM

22,558 posts, read 47,614,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetryu View Post
Maybe just because I wanted her to feel good, feel special
She doesn't need you for that... she already feels good and special.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2024, 02:57 PM

4 posts, read 1,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
She doesn't need you for that... she already feels good and special.
Now I really wish that it was the case, but unfortunately it was not. Most of the time she was just a sad girl, because of her past relationships. As she described they've been abusive and painful, hence why she was not seeking one. I know she was not faking it, simply by looking at her eyes, but the more time she spent with me, the more cheerful she would be. Maybe that's why I was trying everything that I could, just to please her

Old 03-29-2024, 03:09 PM

22,558 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Sorry, but if that was true, you would be with her and not blocked on social media. She would have chose you.

Old 03-29-2024, 03:40 PM

867 posts, read 456,506 times
Why would you do all those things for her, knowing she was keeping you only as a "friend"? And knowing she was going out with other guys? And you even said you KNEW you were getting yourself into a bad situation. Yet you proceeded to go even deeper into that bad situation.

[/quote]

Exactly what l was just gobsmacked with reading your post op.
lt was like what. She showed you the worst possible signs but yet you actually voluntarily turned it up to some crazy degree.
She knows her stuff that's for sure she's been working this reverse physiology tellem the worst watch them try even harder treatem mean shyt down pat for yrs.
Sounds like she's just a slightly different form of prostitute really.

Old 03-29-2024, 10:51 PM

4 posts, read 1,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomx View Post
Why would you do all those things for her, knowing she was keeping you only as a "friend"? And knowing she was going out with other guys? And you even said you KNEW you were getting yourself into a bad situation. Yet you proceeded to go even deeper into that bad situation.

Quote:
Exactly what l was just gobsmacked with reading your post op.
lt was like what. She showed you the worst possible signs but yet you actually voluntarily turned it up to some crazy degree.
She knows her stuff that's for sure she's been working this reverse physiology tellem the worst watch them try even harder treatem mean shyt down pat for yrs.
Sounds like she's just a slightly different form of prostitute really.

After yesterday's events and reading this post, I am feeling really relieved and a bit upset, because it's true.
Yesterday, when I saw that she blocked me on telegram (sort of whatsapp app), I could not restrain myself and wrote her on WhatsApp, just asked, why does she do all of this? And answer was ridiculous.
Before returning to my home country, we agreed that I'd take her on vacation here (obviously I had to pay for everything), but before the vacation was due, happened what happened, what I wrote in the first post. We stopped texting and my last message to her was "Should I wait you here or not"?, on which she obviously did not answer. I took that as a no and did not really bother myself texting her further. Now, turns out, that she blames me for that missed opportunity. Told me, that I sort of forced her to take vacation, and did not provide one. That she lost some money because of that and now she's again in a dire situation, that I simply let her down. And well, before I even had time to write her something, she blocked me there as well.
That's how my story ends apparently with the person for whom I wanted to be happy and was doing everything I could for that reason. As I said, it's relieving and upsetting at the same time

Old 03-30-2024, 06:06 AM

867 posts, read 456,506 times
Ahh, sorry to hear all that op and to sounding a little blunt to.

Old 03-30-2024, 11:03 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Well, OP, many of us have to learn the hard way, to watch out for red flags when interacting with people, and to take those red flags seriously. We learn to heed our inner voice that tells us "something is wrong with this picture". We have to learn to set our dreams, our neediness for the dream partner, aside, so that we can see the person with greater clarity and realism.

So, you just had a big learning experience. I hope your future search provides happier results.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships