Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2024, 12:47 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candirockstar View Post
Happened to me a lot when I used to date.
If you dress for dates like you did in your profile picture I'd imagine they aren't able to think about anything else and since they would be on display and obvious attention grabbers it would be a reasonable question to ask, like for long flashy nails or eyelashes.

Old 03-12-2024, 01:12 PM

2,962 posts, read 1,638,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
If you dress for dates like you did in your profile picture I'd imagine they aren't able to think about anything else and since they would be on display and obvious attention grabbers it would be a reasonable question to ask, like for long flashy nails or eyelashes.
When objects of almost universal admiration and desire are put on display, it generally invites comment.

Do you answer the question when they ask?

Old 03-12-2024, 01:30 PM

828 posts, read 772,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
"Why do men ask if your boobs are real."

Because real boobs generally feel amazing while fake boobs generally do not. Because real boobs are perceived to be another attractive trait compared to fake boobs. Because it's harder to find a person with big real boobs compared to a person with big fake boobs.

With that being said, unless the woman is a sex worker, there is no reason for a man to ever ask this question. Either he will find out eventually, or not.
As a guy, yes this is the reason and really don’t like fakes. Don’t think I would ever ask though.

Old 03-12-2024, 02:12 PM

1,386 posts, read 910,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
"men"??? So, this happens to you regularly?

Date would be over right away if they said that to me.
Check her profile pic and consider location = North Jersey. I'm not surprised it happens to her frequently. I assume you don't dress like that on dates.

Old 03-12-2024, 02:14 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyandPearl View Post
When objects of almost universal admiration and desire are put on display, it generally invites comment.

Do you answer the question when they ask?
I have never been asked that question.

Old 03-12-2024, 02:22 PM

9,405 posts, read 11,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
"men"??? So, this happens to you regularly?

Date would be over right away if they said that to me.
I've been on many dates way back when. NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I ask a woman that question.

And yes I agree 100%. It's either "take me home" or "I'll call a cab." On second thought, call a cab.

I cannot imagine in my wildest dream asking that of anyone. Someone has poor boundaries. And no manners.

Old 03-12-2024, 02:25 PM

9,405 posts, read 11,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtownBucks View Post
Check her profile pic and consider location = North Jersey. I'm not surprised it happens to her frequently. I assume you don't dress like that on dates.
Oh. Never mind.

Old 03-12-2024, 02:28 PM

2,962 posts, read 1,638,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I have never been asked that question.
I was directing that to OP.

I've never been asked that question either but then it's abundantly obvious there's been no enhancement (check out my profile picture )

Old 03-12-2024, 02:39 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,441,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtownBucks View Post
Good catch there. I’m no expert, but she has unusually large breasts and dresses like a sex worker. Do fake boobs sag? Hers have a bit of an overlap but they don’t look natural.

Old 03-12-2024, 04:32 PM

867 posts, read 456,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candirockstar View Post
When they’re on a date with you after they’ve clearly expressed interest in you? Do they really care? Are they expecting it will change their mind about you or tell them something important about you?

Well , for a start l know myself a lot of guys hate fake boobs and boobs are a huge part of sexuality so if they aren't real don't feel real or look it, l could well understand it being a really big thing to many physically.
But asking someone that on especially a first date, jezuz. But then again , sounds like in these places anyway, dunno about the real world but, people are going at it 10mins later 1st dates or any dates these days anyway, so ldk.
l mean on the other hand back in the single days back when, l actually had chicks start talking about their boobs or actually telling me themselves anyway. Not that l ever asked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships