Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 06:33 AM

6,157 posts, read 2,919,401 times

Advertisements

These are the people that President Biden withheld aid for Israel to appease so that they'll vote for him in November. Think about that! "Moderate" Joe Biden trying to appease the "Kill all Jews" types for votes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2024, 06:33 AM

16,712 posts, read 8,707,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...-crime-warrantWe need more DAs to step up to the plate and put these snowflakes away!

Good for this case. First of what I hope are many
I detest what she did, but I am pretty sure it is protected speech. Also if someone can legally burn an American flag as a form of freedom of expression (which I also detest), then I doubt what she did will hold up to so called "hate crime" laws.

Old 05-15-2024, 06:35 AM

52,911 posts, read 34,751,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I detest what she did, but I am pretty sure it is protected speech. Also if someone can legally burn an American flag as a form of freedom of expression (which I also detest), then I doubt what she did will hold up to so called "hate crime" laws.
not when it doesn't belong to you. think she'll get 15 years like this guy?

Iowa man sentenced to 15 years after burning church's LGBTQ flag

Old 05-15-2024, 06:47 AM

78,716 posts, read 60,905,430 times
Quote:
I'd recommend reading the hate crime laws.

Also, I'd like to note that we definitely see the mask drop on occasion from the "we only have a problem with zionists" crowd. That message is for the fools and rubes....polls show middle eastern and european muslims dislike jews at levels >90%.

Old 05-15-2024, 06:53 AM

24,627 posts, read 17,368,129 times
Where is all this hatred for Jews coming from? I don't get it.
I have worked with and for Jews and they were just like everyone else.

It is really ignorant to hate them the way these campus babies do.

I say they need to make an example of all the protesters that went beyond the peaceful and delved into criminal. Make an example of all of them and when they are sitting in their jail cells waiting to be called out to court they should have the movie "Bearing Witness" playing on repeat.

Old 05-15-2024, 06:59 AM

78,716 posts, read 60,905,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Where is all this hatred for Jews coming from? I don't get it.
I have worked with and for Jews and they were just like everyone else.

It is really ignorant to hate them the way these campus babies do.

I say they need to make an example of all the protesters that went beyond the peaceful and delved into criminal. Make an example of all of them and when they are sitting in their jail cells waiting to be called out to court they should have the movie "Bearing Witness" playing on repeat.
Hatred of jews goes back millenia.

Also, to be fair, various religious groups often have enough hate to go around that they also hate gays, other religious groups, ethnic groups and so forth.

So, what you are seeing on the campuses are a combination of immigrants from largely homogenous countries and home-grown radicals that can get drug along on just about any far left social crusade because it fills some psychological need.

Old 05-15-2024, 07:12 AM

16,712 posts, read 8,707,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
not when it doesn't belong to you. think she'll get 15 years like this guy?

Iowa man sentenced to 15 years after burning church's LGBTQ flag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'd recommend reading the hate crime laws.
First of all, note that the overwhelming number of hate crime charges only seem to apply minorities or PC protected groups.
Thus there is no equal treatment under those laws. If you are going to have a law, it must be a two way street, not a one way.
For example the black racist who purposely hit 3 different white bicyclists in the span of 2 hours, hit the 3rd one so hard as to throw him into the air. Then he jumped out ranting about white people and proceeded to stab him to death.
The news media tried to ignore the racial aspect despite witnesses relaying what happened to the media and police. The last time I checked, this guy has still not been charged with a hate crime.
Do you think if the races were reversed, any hate crime charges would be tacked on?

As to burning or spitting on a flag or xyz, if those are hate crimes, how many of the rioters who destroyed statues in the name of hate have been prosecuted for hate crimes?
Yet how much do you want to bet that if someone were to damage/topple the bust of Harvey Milk (a known pedophile) they would be charged with a hate crime.

Any normal straight white person that supports "hate crime laws" are just allowing leftists to have another tool in their bag of anti-whiteism.

Old 05-15-2024, 07:16 AM

20,237 posts, read 21,005,522 times
She got them liberal crazy eyes.
They all have it.

Old 05-15-2024, 07:17 AM

52,911 posts, read 34,751,425 times
Quote:
First of all, note that the overwhelming number of hate crime charges only seem to apply minorities or PC protected groups.
Thus there is no equal treatment under those laws. If you are going to have a law, it must be a two way street, not a one way.
For example the black racist who purposely hit 3 different white bicyclists in the span of 2 hours, hit the 3rd one so hard as to throw him into the air. Then he jumped out ranting about white people and proceeded to stab him to death.
The news media tried to ignore the racial aspect despite witnesses relaying what happened to the media and police. The last time I checked, this guy has still not been charged with a hate crime.
Do you think if the races were reversed, any hate crime charges would be tacked on?

As to burning or spitting on a flag or xyz, if those are hate crimes, how many of the rioters who destroyed statues in the name of hate have been prosecuted for hate crimes?
Yet how much do you want to bet that if someone were to damage/topple the bust of Harvey Milk (a known pedophile) they would be charged with a hate crime.

Any normal straight white person that supports "hate crime laws" are just allowing leftists to have another tool in their bag of anti-whiteism.
accuracy approaching 100%. only an idjit or a leftist (but i repeat myself) even attempts to argue that so called 'hate crime' punishments are distributed evenhandedly.

Quote:
“The reason i specifically want to target white people is because as a black male, they will NEVER understand my struggles,” Cobb wrote, according to the prosecutors. “Same way I will never understand their struggles, but I don’t care to. I want to erase them. All of them really, but in this case as many as I possibly can.”

Old 05-15-2024, 07:29 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 29 days ago)

35,777 posts, read 18,122,233 times
Quote:
Apparently, when she spat on the fabric display, it ruined it.

Similar to people who burned BLM flags on other people's property, this also ruins a free speech display that's not on her own property (which would be free speech, if she destroyed a symbol she herself owned). She destroyed someone else's property due to hate.

So yeah. It'll be interesting to follow this, and see if she's deemed capable of standing trial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies