Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2024, 09:22 AM

78,714 posts, read 60,892,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
^Had a hearty laugh at this one

I would've voted for my neighbor in 2020 to keep Trump from a second term. Take all that sentiment, now add the fact that women (across the political spectrum) are royally p***ed at the egregious rollback of reproductive freedom.
Most women are way more concerned about their families bills and topics like inflation.

Given that abortion increased in 2023, the ones truly upset about this were already going to be voting (D) no matter what.

Regardless, the "angry women" are already reflected in the polls and Biden is in big trouble in the swing states.

The part I struggle with is that I cannot really see any obvious way that Biden can claw that back...but there is time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2024, 09:23 AM

19,958 posts, read 18,231,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
common sense says that but we will see if there is enough of it in november.
100%

Old 05-14-2024, 09:23 AM

15,155 posts, read 8,681,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I didn't think that Joe Biden could possibly win the election in 2020, but he did.
No, you were right all along. He didn’t. He lost by 20 Million votes. The Democrats simply produced 28 Million fake votes to flip the script, which I suspect is close to their maximum capacity.

This time, the margin will be double that 20 Million which greatly exceeds their capacity for fraud.

Old 05-14-2024, 09:26 AM

17,641 posts, read 14,776,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

The recent Trump rally in solid BLUE New Jersey had 100,000 in attendance! 100,000 !!! There isn’t one single political figure alive today, other than Donald Trump, who could draw that size of a crowd anywhere, let alone a Republican in a Democrat State.
And the 100K is for a politician who has been on the scene for EIGHT years.

Old 05-14-2024, 09:30 AM

9,585 posts, read 9,891,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
I agree with the bit about Biden. Trump should mostly let surrogates and Joe himself make the mental decline case.

I also agree the VP pick is important. Not sure which way DT should go.
For the VP, Gov Bergun (ND) is a good choice if you want someone who could possibly help self-fund the campaign. Then the ticket would not be burdened with as much outside money and influence.

If DJT see's he needs more money and maybe lean towards moderates, Sen Tim Scott (SC) could be his choice. Other than the obvious, Tim would bring a lot of baggage sadly, but a lot of money from moderates and never-Trumpers who could see Tim taking over one day and much easier to control.

Old 05-14-2024, 10:20 AM

26,014 posts, read 13,007,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If presidents were elected by the popular vote then republicans would lose. But that’s not how it works. Who has enthusiasm when their vote doesn’t really count.
I never said President's are elected off of popular votes...you said that.

Trump could very well win the popular vote this time, if he plays his card right....not that it matters, beyond bragging rights.

Popular votes = democracy = mob rules

That is not how our founders wanted the country to be run...they wanted everyone to have a voice, & not be trampled by the hoards in a few of the largest states/cities. Thus, we have a Constitutional Republic & not a pure Democracy.

Votes do count, or we wouldn't have elections. Delegate votes mirror popular votes (for given areas).

I realize big city/state Dems/Libs want mob rules...I get that...too bad, so sad...most of the big Blue cities are dying, so careful what you wish for.

Old 05-14-2024, 10:27 AM

15,155 posts, read 8,681,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Sure he does: proprietary software, 10,000 mules, and graveyard shift "vote counters."
Here’s the problem with that scenario … obviously there were an astronomical number of people involved in the 2020 heist, as clearly exposed in the film 2000 mules. But that was just a part of the overall scheme which also had truck loads of phony ballots brought into these Democrat run election centers in the middle of the night (why several key states supposedly shut down the counting on election evening).

However, one of the more interesting revelations were the reports from some poll watchers who saw stacks and stacks of alleged “mail in ballots” that had no folds in the paper. Obviously, ballots that were mailed would be folded, so those unfolded ones came from somewhere other than drop boxes, and mules. And there were also huge spikes in vote counts discovered that exceed the capacity of the machines to mechanically tabulate that volume in the timeframe seen in the accounting record.

So, there were multiple schemes going on simultaneously to make up the massive deficits the democrats were dealing with in almost every one of the several contested states. These tactics have been discovered afterward, after careful forensic examinations were conducted to back engineer the techniques and tactics they used. So, what this tells us is that the amount of fraud that can be engaged in, in any one area, is limited before the fraud becomes too obvious to avoid easy detection.

But the most important point is … NOW WE KNOW what we didn’t know before. Back in 2019, I don’t think anyone could have imagined the depth of the fraud put in place for 2020. It was well planned and coordinated. But because their methods have now been totally exposed, that makes it almost impossible to repeat the same heist, using the same exposed methods and tactics.

Furthermore, this time around, a whole lot of people are very angry, and many who actually did legitimately vote for Biden the first time, won’t be doing so in 2024, making the task of fraud even greater for the democrats. So, that’s why we see the mainstream media admitting their ship is sinking. It’s just another tactic.

The only reason they are admitting this truth now is an attempt to create a false sense of victory for supporters of Trump, hoping to lull them into falling asleep.

Old 05-14-2024, 10:41 AM

38,650 posts, read 26,444,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
^Had a hearty laugh at this one

I would've voted for my neighbor in 2020 to keep Trump from a second term. Take all that sentiment, now add the fact that women (across the political spectrum) are royally p***ed at the egregious rollback of reproductive freedom.

Only blue-haired lesbians support at-will third trimester abortions.

Biden ran against covid-19 in 2020.

For 2024, the plan seems to be imprison/dirty-up Trump, run on unrestricted abortion through nine months of pregnancy and deny things actually suck now.

Old 05-14-2024, 10:41 AM

10,215 posts, read 11,195,817 times
Biden is toast.

With Dementia, do you Liberal folks actually think - he's long termed to be President for another 4 years?

And, for the One Poster - who thinks women only care about having abortions, Please, I am female, and it's nothing - I care about. It's only the Weirdo's with blue, purple and green hair that are making it a big issue. I know many People(I work in Healthcare) And none are worried about abortions or reproductive rights.

Economy, OPEN Borders, etc are my Top Priority. Not Abortion.

People are becoming more and more angry, not over the abortion issues. But the issues, I posted above. And, In reality, If you are Male, you have no say in the Abortion Issue, whatsoever.

Biden's Dementia will get worse and worse. Watch... There is no cure and it will progress. He's getting worse. I've said it many times over the last 4 plus years - He had dementia when he was running for President, Some Libs on here - Basically ridiculed me. Claimed it's so Famous Stutter.. Yet, I don't see them around anymore. Hmmmm...

Old 05-14-2024, 10:54 AM

6,609 posts, read 12,112,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Biden is toast.

With Dementia, do you Liberal folks actually think - he's long termed to be President for another 4 years?

And, for the One Poster - who thinks women only care about having abortions, Please, I am female, and it's nothing - I care about. It's only the Weirdo's with blue, purple and green hair that are making it a big issue. I know many People(I work in Healthcare) And none are worried about abortions or reproductive rights.

Economy, OPEN Borders, etc are my Top Priority. Not Abortion.

People are becoming more and more angry, not over the abortion issues. But the issues, I posted above. And, In reality, If you are Male, you have no say in the Abortion Issue, whatsoever.

Biden's Dementia will get worse and worse. Watch... There is no cure and it will progress. He's getting worse. I've said it many times over the last 4 plus years - He had dementia when he was running for President, Some Libs on here - Basically ridiculed me. Claimed it's so Famous Stutter.. Yet, I don't see them around anymore. Hmmmm...
Only if they do a "Weekend at Bernie's" sort of thing. Dementia definitely doesn't get better with age. And the thought of Kamala Harris possibly in the Oval Office. I might sit this one out, or vote for the Libertarian candidate whoever that will be as I definitely won't vote for RJK Jr either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies