Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM

11,379 posts, read 16,760,650 times

Advertisements

Notice how Biden needs to bring in big names to help him, while Trump is the big name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"President Joe Biden’s campaign will deploy Hollywood star power at a fundraiser in Los Angeles next month – with Barack Obama adding some additional Democratic wattage.

The event – set to feature the former president, George Clooney and Julia Roberts, among others – will seek to expand Biden’s cash advantage against former President Donald Trump, a Biden campaign official told CNN".

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/12/polit...ser/index.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM

11,168 posts, read 8,001,632 times
How much is the Biden Administration paying them?

Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM

17,562 posts, read 14,750,657 times
Lmao

How did all that star power work out for Hillary?

Our Fight Song ….

https://youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA?si=bmAIIMpWQbYAHqCF

ETA: I just watched the whole music video ^ for the first time since Hillary lost. I’ve been laughing for 5 minutes so far

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM

20,189 posts, read 20,975,450 times
3 Stooges

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM

6,877 posts, read 9,414,143 times
I love the fawning, positive tone of this article. Something we never see when MSM covers President Trump.

"hollywood star power!"
"Barack Obama adding additional Democrat wattage!"
"will EXPAND Joe Biden's cash advantage over President Trump!"

Anyway, nobody watches CNN.

Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM

11,314 posts, read 11,076,233 times
Why would Obama be supporting Biden? Didn't Obama once say "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up"?

Oh wait, that's right. Obama is there to promote his own 4th term.

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM

13,618 posts, read 21,423,007 times
I don't want to feel this way but at this point I feel just contempt for those that would still support Biden and the far-left wing of his party. If you don't like Trump fine, but to still support the Dems now that they proven they want to destruct the nation and what they have and are doing the last few years has made me think they might as well be a alien species from outer space because I don't feel anything in common with them.

Like this woman in this thread Ex-CNN reporter frets over dinner she had with 'closeted' Trump supporters: 'Continues to haunt me' my disdain for her at this point is equaled by her disdain for me, fine so be it.

These mega rich people who got wealthy because of the opportunity and freedom in the U.S and western culture are now purposely trying to destroy it all as they secure themselves away from destruction they are fomenting.

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM

18,234 posts, read 15,782,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Anyway, nobody watches CNN.
OP apparently does (or reads CNN.com)

Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM

11,314 posts, read 11,076,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
These mega rich people who got wealthy because of the opportunity and freedom in the U.S and western culture are now purposely trying to destroy it all as they secure themselves away from destruction they are fomenting.
Yup. These same people that build walls around their mansions or live in lush gated estates are the same people who throw hundreds of thousands of dollars towards a political party that does not believe in protecting our borders, promote unfettered importation of millions of 3rd world parasites, and display complete lack of care for the safety for ordinary citizens by defunding law enforcement and installing "progressive" DA's.

Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM

23,948 posts, read 12,739,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Why would Obama be supporting Biden? Didn't Obama once say "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up"?

Oh wait, that's right. Obama is there to promote his own 4th term.
They know that without Obama and crew that very few people would bother to show up to listen to Joey* rant and rage and lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies