Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2024, 06:34 PM

11,798 posts, read 6,181,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It's amazing these IMBECILES honestly think they can violate the rights of everyone else by "protesting".

Their "freedom of speech" stops when they (and they always do) ignore the rights of others in the process.

There should be a "three strikes and youre out" law in which a "protestor" who has been arrested at three different times at different protests should be imprisoned for five years for being a perpetual public pest and violating the rights of others with no regard whatsoever.

Too bad we can't "deport" these idiots back to CA or one of the other liberal hell holes and prevent them from ever entering normal parts of the US again.
They think they can get away with it because they see everyone in blue states getting away with it. There is no accountability in blue cities.

The dumb ones in red states think they will get away with it too. Oops. Not smart. Lock em up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2024, 06:50 PM

78,678 posts, read 60,878,962 times
Sadly, these are just people that "need a cause".

They need a justification as to why they hate life, their life sucks and of course....it's not in any small part, their fault.

So, they will latch onto whatever sense of belonging they can find, often not having any family support and you can be certain that University psych studies don't get a lot of funding on that front.

Hey, I have sympathy, I can understand how people that have been given poor upbringings including sexual assault and bullying their formative years can be disassociated from general culture. Especially if they've had a sheltered environment like in the US.

What is the difference? We didn't use to empower these folks. Now if you're a 50 year old guy with a penis you can just say you are a women and waltz into the womens locker room and YOU are the hero and victim if anyone complains. *progress*

Oh well, Queers for palestine is indeed like watching a Jews for Hitler protest. Mental illness (not throwing that out as hyperbole or insult) is a terrible thing.

Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM

11,866 posts, read 8,102,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
I can boil your response down to "It's horrible but your side is way more horrible so my side really isn't so bad."

It's stupid regardless of the motivations and regardless of what political views are being represented.
I won't deny that.. ..but mass majority of disruptions today, and even prior to the Biden election have been delivered by the Left, that isn't to dismiss the Right wing disruptions, but to state that I am far more likely to have conflicts with the left's political interests and their local agendas than I will have with the right.. ..doesn't mean everything the right does is good.. ..but they're far less likely to obstruct me.. ..and its not just these disruptions either.. ..its their policies that they're trying to push into laws. The right does have them too, but the left has been far more intrusive while also reeking of bias out of just about any new publication they push. I agree that neither one should be doing it, but when basing who I'm going to vote for, I'm going to vote for the candidate that offers me the most opportunity and least amount of intrusion.. ..and that isn't the left..

I live in a metro where in the city proper if you dial 911 you're most likely going to get put on hold (and this has happened to me), and democratic DA's are turning hardened criminals back on the street sometimes without even a trial just because of propaganda or their race. They're also allowing corporations to buy up properties decreasing availability of housing and increasing housing values while the leader himself practically applauded the hike of interest rates by the federal reserve which in this market absolutely slaughters any chance lower income minorities will have at becoming a home owner. The same party I might add that also made everyone, including hispanic minorities shelter in place in high density housing where they could act as breeding grounds for covid, spreading the virus, allowing some even to die as a result.. while phonying cases that had nothing to do with the virus just to push their propaganda.. ..The right isn't doing those things. The left is..

Sure I'd love a party that offers none of these tradeoffs.. ..but between the two.. for me ..the right is the lesser of the two evils currently... that isn't to say I agree with everything they believe and do, but I will be less likely to have conflicts with them.. ..and I should have a right to siding of the lesser of the two evils if Pot B is far more toxic than Pot A.

Last edited by Need4Camaro; Yesterday at 04:53 PM..

Old Today, 05:40 AM

43,807 posts, read 44,579,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
FAFO in 11 minutes

The “Queers For Palestine” protesters who blocked the highway exit to Disney World in Orlando, FL, have been arrested by Florida Highway Patrol. I’m told they were arrested within 11 minutes.

Florida continues w/ zero tolerance for blocking traffic.

https://x.com/BillMelugin_/status/1789447347673637066

Just before the arrests.

Turn down your volume for the first one.
https://x.com/BillMelugin_/status/1789440571624529951

https://x.com/BillMelugin_/status/1789441129831956865
Don't those "Queers" know that they would put to death under a Hamas regime?

Old Today, 07:07 AM

24,612 posts, read 17,356,422 times
What a bunch of Loons. Blocking people from their business is no way to win them over to your cause.
People are losing their patience with these idiots and we will soon be seeing vigilante justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies