Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2024, 12:56 PM

16,598 posts, read 10,752,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Based on Kristinas_Cap's posting history, it might be.

(Frankly, based on Kristinas_Cap's posting history, it is hard to tell what he or she believes. Seems to change with the seasons.)
I've noticed that too. I really wish that poster would use the appropriate emojis when he or she is joking or being sarcastic.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:57 PM

7,541 posts, read 3,667,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
This has to be sarcasm? It’s so hard to tell anymore, because if you don’t believe what you wrote, there are definitely people who do!
I channel my inner 20 year old female college student and get so much knowledge and inspiration from her

Old 04-03-2024, 12:57 PM

6,749 posts, read 6,782,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The main point to me is how many violent crimes does someone have to commit before they get any sort of serious jail time?

Or do they just get to keep doing it until a victim dies?
In New York, Oakland, other woke cities they can do what they want as long as they're not White.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:09 PM

12,007 posts, read 6,302,348 times
These assaults have a silver lining. Getting punched in the head from a random crazy hardcore criminal is a nice wake up call regarding your previous voting habits.

If these women live in fear of being randomly punched and they hear about soaring crime in your city, they just MIGHT stop voting Democrat and start voting for people who are tough on crime who will put people in jail so the evil criminals at least cannot prey on anyone else.

We'll see. But then NYC can just steal the elections, so there is that. So many people need to wake up to woke public safety policies that it would be too obvious to try to steal the election.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:12 PM

29,541 posts, read 22,845,697 times
Never ending hate crimes.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:13 PM

17,792 posts, read 14,869,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
I channel my inner 20 year old female college student and get so much knowledge and inspiration from her
lmao

I should post in the voice of one of my kids one day.

CD would probably do a welfare check on me if I did because they'd think I went crazy.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Guy View Post
Why are they getting punched?
Who knows?

My guess is that it is crazy homeless people with a violent streak, but all of the victims have been young white women, so there may or may not be an aspect of racism and sexism in it. I am doubting that. I think it is just some crazy homeless types and they are triggered by young white women.

They probably wish they could have sex with them, and then take their frustration out on them by assaulting them.

It could be "the knockout game" but they really aren't knocking out most of the victims. In the old knockout game, the goals was to actually hit sombody so hard that they were knocked cold unconscious and fell down. The videos I have seen just show guys leaning in and punching these women. Videos of the old knockout game were mostly black guys would sneak up behind white people, and then hit them hard enough to knock them out cold.

Very different MO in the latest assaults.

Cashless bail is a brainchild of woke progressives and it having a maximum affect on violent crime and property crime. All of the perps they are finding have long rap sheets, were recently arrested, and usually have multiple outstanding warrants.

How does that even work? If you have 5 warrants for assault for 5 crimes, and you are convicted on all 5, do you serve all of your sentences at the same time. That is BS. They should be locked up on sentence #2 as soon as sentence #1 expires, etc. They should serve 5 consecutive sentences, one after another, rather than concurrently.

Old 04-03-2024, 02:04 PM

9,105 posts, read 4,801,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
.. inner 20 year old female college student ..
Translation: ungrounded and immature person who doesn't understand much of how the world works, has no idea where they are going but it exited to go, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
These assaults have a silver lining. Getting punched in the head from a random crazy hardcore criminal is a nice wake up call regarding your previous voting habits.

If these women live in fear of being randomly punched and they hear about soaring crime in your city, they just MIGHT stop voting Democrat and start voting for people who are tough on crime who will put people in jail so the evil criminals at least cannot prey on anyone else.
You would think so, but, I have noticed the effects of LBEV (liberal brain eating virus) start with losing a firm understanding of right and wrong, then dissolve away any ability to make connections between actions and consequences.

I have been searching, for about 10 years, for a cure, since several of my family members have become victims of it. Sen. John Fetterman seems to have found a partial cure, but I am reluctant to induce strokes as a means of treatment

Old 04-03-2024, 02:07 PM

9,105 posts, read 4,801,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post

It could be "the knockout game" but they really aren't knocking out most of the victims. In the old knockout game, the goals was to actually hit sombody so hard that they were knocked cold unconscious and fell down. The videos I have seen just show guys leaning in and punching these women. Videos of the old knockout game were mostly black guys would sneak up behind white people, and then hit them hard enough to knock them out cold.
You have a point. Most of the current victims were hit in the front of the face, rather than the back of the head. I had just assumed incompetence.

Quote:
Very different MO in the latest assaults.

Cashless bail is a brainchild of woke progressives and it having a maximum affect on violent crime and property crime. All of the perps they are finding have long rap sheets, were recently arrested, and usually have multiple outstanding warrants.
I knew that most of them had rap sheets, but if it is all, then we have found a common thread.

Old 04-03-2024, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
You have a point. Most of the current victims were hit in the front of the face, rather than the back of the head. I had just assumed incompetence.

I knew that most of them had rap sheets, but if it is all, then we have found a common thread.

I was sloppy in saying "all". I should have said "many". I don't know for a fact that all of these guys have rap sheets. Their prior convictions are so commonly mentioned on the news, I just meant that it is not atypical of these crazy violent perps.

I was inaccurate to say "all" when I don't know that is the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies