Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 04:05 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,950 times

Advertisements

Wow, Joe Biden molesting her in the shower really screwed her up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2024, 04:06 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,478,441 times
I don't know if this is actually Ashey's diary or not, but if it's not, somebody went to a lot of trouble to make a fake.

I've only gotten partially through it, so haven't gotten to the part where Joe abused her (if it's there). Being abused as a child could certainly cause someone to be as troubled as she is. Assuming it's really her who's writing the words, she's a very troubled young woman. She's had an affair with a married man (Kevin), can't get over him, but I don't know if she was also married at the time or ever was since I've not researched her. It's good that she's having therapy, and I suspect the therapist told her to write everything down as the process of healing.

Now it's 4 or 5 years since she was writing, at least from the beginning of the diary, but since then she's visited to the White House several times and has even introduced Joe in his speeches, so apparently she hasn't divorced herself from Joe. I wonder what her mental state is now.

Old 01-29-2024, 04:14 PM

8,414 posts, read 4,572,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
When the source is fabricated and non substantiated, yeah one tends to be decisive.
Aren't you tired of all your claimed "conspiracy theories" be proven true over time? We are about to reach the point where claiming one is a CT proves it almost certainly is not. Much like "racist" and "homophobe.

Worn out words and phrases by wolf criers.

Name one CT that has not been proven true besides "Russian collusion" and other stuff your side spouts.

Y'all don't have a great track record on this stuff.

Old 01-29-2024, 04:21 PM

1,701 posts, read 781,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
https://nationalfile.com/wp-content/...WM-Rev2.pdf”

I give Ashley a lot of credit for her bravery in overcoming her father's abuse and hope that her experience gives strength to others who suffer from evil monsters like Pedo Joe.
I’m no fan of Joe, but this I don’t like. I looked at your link, then searched the web for confirmation that any of this might be true. It’s NOT. You’re accusing someone of abusing their daughter with zero credibility. This, right here, is how false allegations and lies are spread. If you don’t like Joe, find another reason not to vote him, but this is Baby-Back-BS.

Old 01-29-2024, 04:32 PM

23,479 posts, read 12,496,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
They were raised by a father who has white trash roots. As I've noted in the past, the Biden family crest is literally a dumpster parked in front of the Scranton Acres mobile home park.

Quote:
Also, both of SloJoe's remining "children" are both showing signs of drug- and sex-addiction. Hunter was kind enough to bolster the family crest by displaying pictures of his addictions at any given moment. Ashley's problems likely stem from the alleged sexual improprieties she may have suffered at the hands of her creeper father. Stay classy, Bidens.

It's ironic that the Biden's will surpass the Gold Standard for White Trash in D.C. -- Bubba Clinton and Hill-Dawg "Webb" Clinton. We've had quite a last 30 years, especially when you consider that Borat Obama was the product of statutory rape. Time to flush that toilet we call D.C. The turds are getting pretty stale.
Yes. They both are drug and sex addicts, though it seems Hunter has taken it to extremes. Most likely Hunter had suffered the same fate as his sister...little boys can be sexually abused too.

Old 01-29-2024, 04:49 PM

8,414 posts, read 4,572,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
I’m no fan of Joe, but this I don’t like. I looked at your link, then searched the web for confirmation that any of this might be true. It’s NOT. You’re accusing someone of abusing their daughter with zero credibility. This, right here, is how false allegations and lies are spread. If you don’t like Joe, find another reason not to vote him, but this is Baby-Back-BS.
You mean Ashley? The diary has already been authenticated and in her own words she says Joe took inappropriate showers with her. This is in addition.

Old 01-29-2024, 05:26 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,478,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I don't know if this is actually Ashley's diary or not, but if it's not, somebody went to a lot of trouble to make a fake.

I've only gotten partially through it, so haven't gotten to the part where Joe abused her (if it's there). Being abused as a child could certainly cause someone to be as troubled as she is. Assuming it's really her who's writing the words, she's a very troubled young woman. She's had an affair with a married man (Kevin), can't get over him, but I don't know if she was also married at the time or ever was since I've not researched her. It's good that she's having therapy, and I suspect the therapist told her to write everything down as the process of healing.

Now it's 4 or 5 years since she was writing, at least from the beginning of the diary, but since then she's visited to the White House several times and has even introduced Joe in his speeches, so apparently she hasn't divorced herself from Joe. I wonder what her mental state is now.
Just got to that part but she is unsure if it really happened.

Old 01-29-2024, 05:39 PM

23,479 posts, read 12,496,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
You mean Ashley? The diary has already been authenticated and in her own words she says Joe took inappropriate showers with her. This is in addition.
Yep. And two people had been imprisoned for stealing it, transporting it over state lines and selling it.

They'd first offered the diary to the Trump campaign. Trump campaign refused it and told them to take it to the FBI. They then offered it to Project Veritas, who'd bought it. The FBI created a 'find the diary' task force and then went after O'Keefe and a couple of other's who were reporters with PV.

In a letter to followers of his website, Project Veritas’s founder James O’Keefe wrote, “I awoke to the news that apartments and homes of Project Veritas journalists, or former journalists, had been raided by FBI agents. It appears the Southern District of New York now has journalists in their sights for the supposed ‘crime’ of doing their jobs lawfully and honestly. Or at least, this journalist.”

He added: “I had to think long and hard before making this statement. It’s a decision that only I can make. They don’t want me to defend myself and immediately tried to silence me. That’s why the cover letter for the Grand Jury Subpoena we received contains this language: ‘The Government hereby requests that you voluntarily refrain from disclosing the existence of the subpoena to any third party. While you are under no obligation to comply with our request, we are requesting you not to make any disclosure in order to preserve the confidentiality of the investigation and because disclosure of the existence of this investigation might interfere with and impede the investigation'

But while the Department of Justice requested us to not disclose the existence of the subpoena, something very unusual happened. Within an hour of one of our reporters’ homes being secretly raided by the FBI, The New York Times, who we are currently suing for defamation, contacted the Project Veritas reporter for comment. We do not know how The New York Times was aware of the execution of a search warrant at our reporter’s home, or the subject matter of the search warrant, as a Grand Jury investigation is secret. ...

https://heavy.com/news/ashley-biden-diary/

The government sure went to a lot of trouble for a diary that wasn't hers, eh?

O'Keefe tried to return the diary to Ashley's lawyer but the lawyer wouldn't confirm it was hers so he gave it to LE instead.

Ashley Biden’s notorious diary is 100 percent real, according to newly released court documents from the ongoing case against Project Veritas.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03...-docs-1343214/

Old 01-29-2024, 05:49 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Two things: 1. Some feel that pedophilia and even incest is OK, the next "frontier". 2. We have all seen the youtube videos of Biden openly groping the budding breasts of young girls at public functions, sniffing their hair, kissing them and often pulling them close when he is behind them, do I need to spell it out? So, he most likely developed this sexual "preference" perversion some time ago, and yes, they can still have a sexual relationship with a grown up, but they prefer kids when they can get them. Yes, some prefer girls and boys, some will take a boy if a girl isn't available.

Maybe Hunter saw this happening, I mean, imagine being the brother of a sister who is being sexually molested. Maybe they all do the drugs to try to forget.

For people like Biden, I want to believe there is Hell and eternal damnation. He is definition of evil with or without the added acting on his sick pedophilic mind!

Old 01-29-2024, 07:08 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,604 posts, read 17,935,039 times
Did anyone read this all the way through? She has pretty handwriting, but reading handwriting is always tedious.

I found this passage:

"Hypersexualized at a young age, what is this due to. Was I molested. I think so I can't remember. But I do remember trauma. I remember not liking the Woolzack's house. I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends at a young age; Showers with my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be. I remember the q-tips - I hated getting my ears clean. Beating my vagina due to overhearing my parents having sex; what made me so attached?

- My father's message - I could get love from men."

Out of context, this is so hard to piece together. She's a hot mess, that's for sure. And one of the most valuable lessons fathers impart on daughters, is that they can get love from men. They should expect to get love from men, in their future, and expect to be treated well by them. Don't tolerate ill treatment.

So. Is there anything else in this very long diary that might be of more interest than her letters to married lovers and her pining over other lovers? And repeatedly calling herself a sex addict and also a substance addict?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies